New Concepts in Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at New Concepts in Marketing

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at New Concepts in Marketing (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I initially applied online with an add found on Craigslist. Emails were sent back and forth on my availability for a phone interview. Initial Phone interview lasted about 40 minutes , Then a few weeks later another interview was scheduled for a a 1:1 face to face interview about 1 hour from my home in a public location. this interview took about 1 hr. Job offer arrived by phone call about 2 - 3 weeks later. Whole process took a little over a month.

Negotiation

there was not any negotiation.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at New Concepts in Marketing in October 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with the person who would be my boss, and he was very personable. The questions were standard interview questions about my past experience. No surprises. Afterward he took me around the office and introduced me to people, which was nice. However, most of the current employees didn't seem very interested in meeting me. They all seemed a bit stressed.

Interview Questions

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at New Concepts in Marketing (Charlotte, NC) in July 2010.

Interview

My initial contact came over email where I submitted my resume and received a offer for a interview. I went in for my interview, the office was easy to find and nicely kept. I was greeted by a receptionist and waited for the person conducting the interview. I interviewed and it went very well. I clicked well with the hiring manager and then was emailed a series of questions to answer. I then was offered the job and accepted.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about how flexible I was to travel!   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, I was able to negotiate my salary. It never hurts to ask!

Food Demo Person Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menasha, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Concepts in Marketing (Menasha, WI) in April 2009.

Interview

Send in a picture of yourself, discuss with recruiter food service experience.

Negotiation

none