New Generation Applications (NewGenApps) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New Generation Applications (NewGenApps) Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2017

3.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at New Generation Applications (NewGenApps)

Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Generation Applications (NewGenApps) (Lucknow (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was tough, even when I said I am not technical I was asked just the technical questions and the boss was asking one question, again and again, I was quite confused as to what he wanted me to answer. So not very sure how it was.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bareilly (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Generation Applications (NewGenApps) (Bareilly (India)).

Interview

The company looks for the best technical talent. I was selected via campus placement. There were 2 rounds of technical tests - the first question was difficult, the second relatively simpler. The first round was used to eliminate quite a few of us. The second was to select few amongst those left.

Once we cleared the 2 rounds, there was a one-to-one interview round (both HR and technical combined). The team tried to make me feel comfortable as I am a private person and get nervous in groups.

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Generation Applications (NewGenApps) (Lucknow (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed from college. The recruiting team was friendly and when I was nervous they joked a little so I could relax. Once I was settled, they asked me some questions which checked if I could work on algorithms. Then they asked the structure of a very big network site like Facebook to see if I have good understanding.

I was not able to answer that but they said it is OK, the system is very big. Then they asked one more little difficult programming question but I was able to solve it.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Generation Applications (NewGenApps) in October 2011.

Interview

Main focus was to test programming skills.the process was done in 2 parts:- technical test and then interview
    It was a core programming skills test where programs given on data structure problems.
    I have visited the office.It is in a prime location in Lucknow.They have given me a joining as soon as my exams get over.

Interview Questions

• A program was given to sort numbers using a bidirectional bubble sort   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Generation Applications (NewGenApps) (Lucknow (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

First a written test with more programming based questions and less weightage to reasoning and aptitude
    After that a technical interview in which questions related to the algorithms ,basic logical problems were asked.