New Haven : Residential Treatment Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New Haven : Residential Treatment Center Interview Questions

Interviews at New Haven : Residential Treatment Center

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at New Haven : Residential Treatment Center

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Haven : Residential Treatment Center.

Interview

Two people interviewed me. They took turns reading questions off of a piece of paper and did not vary from it. It was quick and fairly easy, though they asked a lot of situational questions. They were really nice and let me take my time to think on some of the questions. I received a call back the following week and began the hiring process shortly after.

Health Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spanish Fork, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at New Haven : Residential Treatment Center (Spanish Fork, UT) in April 2018.

Interview

Two residential shift supervisors interviewed me for 30 minutes and answered my questions. Asked me questions directly from a piece of paper. It was clear that they just want to know that you care about the relational approach of the company and know how to hold boundaries. I read through the website and that was impressive enough to land the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to hold a boundary and it was hard.   1 Answer
    • Suppose you found a missing loaf of bread in a student's laundry basket. What would you do?   1 Answer

Health Care Assistant/Mentor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saratoga Springs, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at New Haven : Residential Treatment Center (Saratoga Springs, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

They basically just asked how I would behave in certain situations and how much experience I have working with teenagers. They asked how I heard about the job. They are pretty desperate to hire anyone because they have a really high turnover rate.

Interview Questions

• If a girl stole a box of cookies how would you handle that?   1 Answer

Mentor/Health Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spanish Fork, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Haven : Residential Treatment Center (Spanish Fork, UT) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was about 30 minutes and they asked very basic interview questions. The interviewer was nice and very approachable. I heard back from them that I'd gotten the job within a few days/

Interview Questions

• What are 3 values that you have that are the most meaningful to you?   Answer Question