New Holland Brewing Graphic Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at New Holland Brewing

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at New Holland Brewing.

Interview

Was given a series of sequential tasks at three levels. Was required to sign up for their "task" platform (ironically called 'Hoops') and do assigned tasks, two of which had no relation to the job. After submitting each task, I had to wait to be "approved" to go to the next level.

Level 1 was writing a variety of essays unrelated to the job. Level 2 was creating a video for the company. Level 3 was designing labels for the company, without compensation. It is uncouth to do this, but it led me to believe I was already on my way to being hired so I complied. However, it was simply another "test" and I was passed over.

My 10yr+ portfolio of professional work was not considered.

The process began and lasted two months while the "Hoops" portion was over the course of a few days. The only personal contact I received was from management when I emailed much later to ask if my tasks had been received; they again led me to believe I would be hired. Over a month later, I was told I was passed over.