New Jersey Devils Interview Questions in Newark, NJ | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at New Jersey Devils

Ticket Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at New Jersey Devils (Newark, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

Very comfortable and inviting. Mostly group interviews, brief 1:1's same day. The executives tell you about their journey's in sports to motivate you and help you realize what you want for your career.

Interview Questions

• Why do you love the devils?   1 Answer

Tickey Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at New Jersey Devils (Newark, NJ) in December 2014.

Interview

extremely quick. If they like your personality, you'll be fine. Because Sales is dependent on how much people like you, you just have to make sure that you're cordial and well-mannered.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for The New Jersey Devils?   1 Answer

Communication Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at New Jersey Devils (Newark, NJ) in August 2014.

Interview

Received a call from HR, covering most of the basics about myself and the position. Next, a meeting with the VP of Communication, and finally a third with the General Manager and President of the Devils, Lou Lamoriello.

Ticket Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at New Jersey Devils (Newark, NJ) in May 2014.

Interview

Group interview. Started with group of about 50 and then they made the group smaller based on their interest in the candidates. Then interviewed about 10 candidates one on one. The questions we're pretty standard questions, nothing about hockey. They don't really care about hockey knowledge because you can pick that up easily from spending everyday at the arena.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge you have had to overcome?   1 Answer