New Jersey Institute of Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 19, 2018

2.3

Desk Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at New Jersey Institute of Technology (Newark, NJ).

Interview

Very easy and straightforward. Initial screening then interview an interview with one senior member or student manager of the department They respond to you within a week to let you know whether or not you got the position

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to confront someone because they broke a rule/law or protocol.   Answer Question

Student Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Jersey Institute of Technology.

Interview

Applied online. Invited to attend face to face direct interview with the supervisor within 1 week of application. Interview was fun and mostly about the ideas and interest towards the role.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at New Jersey Institute of Technology.

Interview

None. There was only resume screening and I got the job based solely on it. Make sure you gear it more towards non-technical achievements you have had in the past and include your GPA on it. The more the GPA the higher your chances of getting in. I got an email from the HR department of the University saying I was hired and that was mostly it.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Jersey Institute of Technology (Newark, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

I was looking to be a part of a dynamic lab, then my advisor referred me to the Center for Injury Biomechanics materials and medicine lab. I received an email from the lab scheduling interview dates.

Resident Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at New Jersey Institute of Technology (Newark, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a three round process that started with a form and then we were called for interview which took place in the month of February 2017 and was conducted on campus and took almost a month to complete

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge you faced that you were able to tackle without any assistance from your friends or peers?   Answer Question

Graduate Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Jersey Institute of Technology (Newark, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Asked about the typical applications of software development. A face to face interview with the faculty along with past experience. Then I got the offer after some time over the phone.

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Jersey Institute of Technology (Newark, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

As a former FT employee, my interview was atypical, but having participated before in interviews from the other side, I know that if someone has taught that course or a similar one at another institution, the path is generally quite easy.

Interview Questions

• Have you taught this course before elsewhere?   1 Answer
    • Have you taught online?   1 Answer

Desk Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Jersey Institute of Technology (Newark, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

Attend information sessions and submit your non-technical resume which represent customer satisfaction. After that, if selected have to go through telephonic interview followed by face to face interview. Last but not the least, have to complete in-person training and online training before taking shifts.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with NJIT Reslife?   1 Answer

Negotiation

was normal.

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at New Jersey Institute of Technology (Newark, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview process was of 2 rounds. First was about knowing experience and knowledge.
    Second was more like a technical interview. where they asked me more about networking and cloud computing. Also professor reference is required as this research assistant job.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at New Jersey Institute of Technology (Newark, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very professional. They had asked for my resume, then an online screening and finally an interview in person. The process was very much good and I was kept well informed through out the process.