New Jersey Institute of Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New Jersey Institute of Technology Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2018

2.3

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Jersey Institute of Technology.

Interview

Tell me about yourself?
    What was your role in previous company?
    What is linkedlist?
    How will you remove an element?

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Jersey Institute of Technology (Newark, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

As a former FT employee, my interview was atypical, but having participated before in interviews from the other side, I know that if someone has taught that course or a similar one at another institution, the path is generally quite easy.

Interview Questions

• Have you taught this course before elsewhere?   1 Answer
    • Have you taught online?   1 Answer

Adjunct Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Jersey Institute of Technology (Newark, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

Worked as a teaching assistant; was offered the position afterwards with a simple phone interview. Interview process was a review of my experience teaching and a discussion of the work I was currently doing. Was accepted within a week.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience as a teaching assistant and explain how you handled a difficult situation with a student.   Answer Question

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at New Jersey Institute of Technology (Newark, NJ) in September 2012.

Interview

Admitted as a student first, then talked to adviser to determine research and then get the support. I was already master student at NJIT and have already passed qualify when I applied for the Ph.D position. It really made everything easier

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at New Jersey Institute of Technology (Newark, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview process was of 2 rounds. First was about knowing experience and knowledge.
    Second was more like a technical interview. where they asked me more about networking and cloud computing. Also professor reference is required as this research assistant job.

Graduate Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Jersey Institute of Technology (Newark, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Asked about the typical applications of software development. A face to face interview with the faculty along with past experience. Then I got the offer after some time over the phone.

Archivist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Jersey Institute of Technology (Newark, NJ) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied through CDS LINK. I was directly hired and did not have an interview. The job was given to me through the Federal Work Study Program for students. I was a Theater Major, so i needed experience working in my field of study. I never had to interview with the theater department because i was a scholarship recipient and i had work study funds given to me through the financial aid department.

Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Jersey Institute of Technology (Newark, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

They asked basic questions about my background and what i knew about the topic i was applying for. Really enjoyed getting to know the professor and him getting to know me. He was really nice and kindly went through all the potential projects I can work on in his lab. After the interview, he gave me a choice to chosse what I liked the best. The freedom to choose what I wanted was really nice.

Student Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Jersey Institute of Technology.

Interview

Applied online. Invited to attend face to face direct interview with the supervisor within 1 week of application. Interview was fun and mostly about the ideas and interest towards the role.

Desk Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at New Jersey Institute of Technology (Newark, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

It was casual. If we have a good GPA then it is easy to get the position and we have to apply frequently. so that they can come across our resume. They will ask general HR questions. Our background, the way we speak and etc.