New Line Smile Sales and Marketing Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Sales and Marketing Representative

New Line Smile Sales and Marketing Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at New Line Smile

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at New Line Smile (Burbank, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Very easy interview, not lots of talking. I spent most of my time sitting in this plain office, listening to the regional manager talk about how he takes the "team" to vacations and flash his watches and boat. Once he got that off his chest he asked me a few simple questions. the whole interview process was about 12-15 min in total. I spent more time waiting in the office to see the manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for New Line Smile

Sales and Marketing Representative Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at New Line Smile.

Interview

Man...what can I say about the "process?" There wasn't one. The boss was late, pompous and unprofessional. He takes about how much money he had, said education was irrelevant and gave no opportunity for me to ask questions about the job or company...yet he still wanted to hire me because I have a good smile. He commented about being wealthy based on where I live, insulted my formal education and texted during the interview. This might be a place that is attractive to green, money-hungry job-seekers, but there were way too many red flags to consider the job no matter how much money was on the table.

Interview Questions

• What does your father think about your major? He really allowed you to study that?   Answer Question

I've learned to hone in on the red flags the second they are there. You're interviewing the company too, not just the other way around. If you can't get a word in edge wise, think twice.

Sales and Marketing Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at New Line Smile in November 2017.

Interview

Had a group interview with a couple others. The interviewer was really informative about the process. It was pretty laid back in my opinion, we kinda rapped out more than anything, but I feel like that is important when interviewing for a sales position.

I loved that we touched on the fact that you get paid for what work you put in. My last job i was gettin paid the same as some girl who never came into work. It was pretty important the conversation came up

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Line Smile (Glendale, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I interviewed at the Glendale office with a VP. The interview was relaxed and very thorough. She answered all of my questions and I felt like she was very interested in all of my attributes. You could tell with each question I answered she would dig deeper with more questions about my answers. It was about 20 to 30 minute interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience, my resume, background, and a lot of questions about my goals.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at New Line Smile (Glendale, CA).

Interview

Came in for an interview and met at the office. Was interviewed along with another person.Received a call a couple days later and was asked to submit answers to a few questions. Received a call the next day with job offer.