New Trier Partners Real Estate Private Equity Financial Analyst Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at New Trier Partners Real Estate Private Equity

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnwood, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Trier Partners Real Estate Private Equity (Lincolnwood, IL) in November 2010.

Interview

It's a good thing I prepared for this interview just to be safe even though I read the comments on Glassdoor left by previous interviewees.

The HR lady was extremely nice and asked both behavioral and technical questions. She wanted to see how I worked in a team environment, i.e. talk about any previous group experience, asked me why I wanted to work in real estate, inquired about my skills using excel, powerpoint word, and checked my basic understanding of the financial markets and financial statements.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for New Trier Partners Real Estate Private Equity

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnwood, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Trier Partners Real Estate Private Equity (Lincolnwood, IL) in November 2010.

Interview

I received a phone call a few days after I submitted the resume. The lady described the company and the job, then asked if I had access to a car to get to the office.
    I stopped by the office the next day for an in person interview. The office was small, nothing fancy. I spoke with the same lady and she asked me some questions about my experience, my goals, and my proficiency with excel.

Interview Questions