New Trier Partners Real Estate Private Equity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at New Trier Partners Real Estate Private Equity

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnwood, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Trier Partners Real Estate Private Equity (Lincolnwood, IL) in November 2010.

Interview

It's a good thing I prepared for this interview just to be safe even though I read the comments on Glassdoor left by previous interviewees.

The HR lady was extremely nice and asked both behavioral and technical questions. She wanted to see how I worked in a team environment, i.e. talk about any previous group experience, asked me why I wanted to work in real estate, inquired about my skills using excel, powerpoint word, and checked my basic understanding of the financial markets and financial statements.

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnwood, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Trier Partners Real Estate Private Equity (Lincolnwood, IL) in November 2010.

Interview

I received a phone call a few days after I submitted the resume. The lady described the company and the job, then asked if I had access to a car to get to the office.
    I stopped by the office the next day for an in person interview. The office was small, nothing fancy. I spoke with the same lady and she asked me some questions about my experience, my goals, and my proficiency with excel.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnwood, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Trier Partners Real Estate Private Equity (Lincolnwood, IL) in November 2009.

Interview

Basically, they are looking for as many free interns as possible. As long as your resume looks somewhat competent you are basically hired. The interview was basically just making sure you did not smell or have some weird personality disorder.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at New Trier Partners Real Estate Private Equity (Chicago, IL) in January 2009.

Interview

The hiring process was a joke. Basically if you are a warm body and they like your personality you are in. Do not expect a full-time offer, but you can put PE on your resume after they use your free talent for a few months.

My interview was with 2 lower level employees. Neither of the managing partners of this 6 man operation actually met me during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. (seriously it was a joke of an interview)   Answer Question