New York City Civilian Complaint Review Board Investigator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at New York City Civilian Complaint Review Board (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

I got called back for a second interview within days for 2/08/12. The day before the interview I got a call from a female employee stating that I missed my interview. I told her that my interview was not until the 8th. She hung up and said she would call me back. I never heard from her so I responsibly went to the interview the following day. I showed up for second interview and they cancelled after making me wait over an hour. I followed up on 1/14/12 and Director from HR said that I missed my interview. I expressed my concern at why an agency would call the day after my "allegedly" missed interview if they had already dismissed me? I was accused of yelling on the phone, although I was calm and professional. HR Director raised her voice and told me that I was no longer eligible for CCRB employment. She hung up on me without any explanation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for New York City Civilian Complaint Review Board

Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New York City Civilian Complaint Review Board (New York, NY) in June 2009.

Interview

In the interview, they tell you all about the organization and the role even though you probably read the website and understand the role. They literally go through it word by word. After 10-15 minutes of blabbing, you finally get the chance to ask questions. Then the interview begins. They will go through every one of your resume details, so know your resume up and down. Then come basic behavioral questions (tell me a time when... bla bla bla). Then you take a written exam where you are given approximately half hour to complete.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you experienced a team conflict and how you resolved it.   Answer Question