New York City Department of Finance Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at New York City Department of Finance

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at New York City Department of Finance

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at New York City Department of Finance in May 2016.

Interview

It was just a single Skype round with the Project Manager and New York City Level III Auditor. It was a 30 minute video call. I got confirmation after 3 days of my interview.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were behavioral and a few technical questions too. How did you deal with the most difficult situation in your workplace?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for New York City Department of Finance

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at New York City Department of Finance (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Had one round of panel interview. They mostly asked resume-based and behavioral questions. The process took a long time - I submitted online and didn't hear back until five months later. I assume the slow process is typical of public sector jobs.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at New York City Department of Finance in May 2014.

Interview

Was asked a series of behavior questions such as: how did you overcome your biggest challenge at work? What part of your past internship experience that you liked the most? Overall, they were specific about the qualities and skills they were looking for so as an interviewee you should think about what value you could add to the team.

Interview Questions

• If you were given a project to accomplish within three days what would you do?   Answer Question