New York County District Attorney Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New York County District Attorney Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at New York County District Attorney

2.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New York County District Attorney (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

I think the whole applying and hearing back about an interview process took about a month. The interview wasn't too bad. Wasn't too long so that was good. I met with an ADA who was pretty nice. He asked me pretty basic questions, asked a lot of things about my resume, cover letter, and writing sample, so make sure to look back at old things you might not think about too often so you're ready to talk about them.

Interview Questions

• Why did you take the classes that you took? What was your favorite class? What clubs are you in and why? What do you do in those clubs? What have you done at past jobs? Why do you want to intern for the Manhattan DA? Why do you want to be a lawyer and do you know which type of law you want to practice and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for New York County District Attorney

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New York County District Attorney (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and got a call to come in for an interview. Was interviewed by one of the employees working in that department. He wrote down a lot of notes on my resume and it seemed I might have a chance when he said they're looking to hire around 15 interns. Unfortunately, got rejection letter in email the very next week.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New York County District Attorney (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online some time had passed so I actually forgot about until I go the call! Went into the FAFI office to interview. It was pretty standard looked at my resume and just briefly asked me about what I did/ school, post grad plans etc..
    I did a lot of prior research on what my bureau does so it was easier to engage what the interviewer when he described what I was going to be doing.

Interview Questions

• Are comfortable with numbers/data and doing data entry for prolonged periods of time?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at New York County District Attorney (New York, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

quick and easy, traveled into the city, met with the hiring unit first then walked to another office. The interview was about 30 minutes and it was fun, talked about opportunities offered at DANY and what my responsibilities would be.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New York County District Attorney.

Interview

Sent in my application through their website. Heard back a week later asking to schedule an interview. Went in the following week and the interview was conducted. The interviewer was very nice and was easy to talk to.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New York County District Attorney.

Interview

Easy interview. Went through resume, a couple hypos. They said they'd get back to me in a couple weeks. I got another offer and once I told them I was given an offer in a few days.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at New York County District Attorney (New York, NY).

Interview

Relatively a uick interview with multiple employees (1 supervisor, 1 analyst, 1 ada). Asked about my career interests and how I thought this internship could benefit me in the long run. Very friendly interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New York County District Attorney.

Interview

Submitted an application online in may got an email at the end of August to call in order to schedule an interview. Had one interview shortly after and got the job within a week.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at New York County District Attorney (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

I submitted a resume and writing sample, and met with the Chief of Staff to the District Attorney. My interview was very brief, they just wanted to know standard questions, such as why the DA's office, the best/worst part about law schools, etc.