New York Habitat Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at New York Habitat

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at New York Habitat (New York, NY) in November 2008.

Interview

The interview is average. They're looking for people to be 100% commission so they want people who can sell. They look for language skills and people who have been to the cities they represent. You send your resume - they're all over Craigslist - and they sort through them. The interview process is easy, you just need to be humble and yes them to death.

Interview Questions

• There are no questions out of the ordinary for this job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There isn't any negotiation. You're given the leads and earn a low cut of the revenue. If you consider yourself to have more than average skill and ask for a higher cut, they probably will be turned off by that. They put a value on obedience and humility - not the usual aggressive salesperson.

Other Interview Reviews for New York Habitat

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New York Habitat in August 2010.

Interview

I have been contacted by phone after I sent my resume by email.
    I answered questions over the phone;then I went to their office for an interview and meet with HR and CEO.
    Interview last for approximately 2 hours.
    After that, they contacted me 3 or 4 days later to let me know that they hired someone else for the position.
    They are mainly looking for bilingual or trilingual people (maybe that’s why…) with customer service background. No experience seems to be required. But I had my license.