New York Hospital Queens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 18, 2017

2.4

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at New York Hospital Queens (Flushing, NY).

Interview

Pretty easy Interview. I got referred by the person working at the hospital. So, steps were not complicated for me. Phone screening first followed by one to one. Then got an email that I got a job.

Patient Care Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New York Hospital Queens.

Interview

Short interview. Woman who was interviewing me didn't even look at me. 5 quick questions done in 15 mins. Didn't look interested in me or the conversation. Day of the interview had trouble finding the location she never gave me a call back number and the number she called from no one answered. Walked away thinking i didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever have a conflict with a supervisor or coworker
      Are you flexible with your availability
      Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at New York Hospital Queens (Flushing, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

spoke with HR briefly via phone. Interviewed with HR same day as interviewed with an executive there.The newly appointed Executive was extremely rude, unprofessional, hadn't taken a minute to review my resume, confused me with someone else coming in and thought she had 3 other appts at the same time.

Interview Questions

• HR asked basic questions about my experience and how to deal with parking if I came on board. She was very professional and friendly. She only asked me to tell me about my current position. She had maybe 5 minutes with me.   1 Answer

Nurse (RN) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at New York Hospital Queens (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I first applied on their website. This hospital is the only place I know that actually goes through the resumes submitted and calls the qualified candidates back. I was called back and was interviewed immediately by the nurse recruiter over the phone. Then she set me up for an interview with the Nurse Manager. On the day I was interviewed they proceeded to give me an application to fill out for background checks and was given a day for a pharm test. After taking the pharm test in 2 weeks I got a call back with an offer

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you take care of a patient who doesnt speak English   1 Answer

Dietary Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New York Hospital Queens (Flushing, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

It was Quick and easy, normal straight forward interview questions you would expect. Hired on the same day. Interview was easy going met the entire team. Showed me the ropes

Nurse Interview

Interview

So far the recruiters have been extremely helpful in contacting and communicating. We've had to reschedule a couple of times, but both they and I have been on top of it. They seem to be an extremely responsible staff.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New York Hospital Queens (Flushing, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

It was an open house interview. After checking in, you are asked to wait in the auditorium before being called for the interview. There were a large amount of candidates, thus the wait time varied for everyone. I waited for about an hour before being called.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions and situational questions.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New York Hospital Queens in October 2013.

Interview

I applied by writing email to one of the coordinator of volunteer department. She sent me some materials and requirements. Then I had to enroll in a website and pass the necessary test. I had to complete medical examination. After that when I was offered the voluntary position I mentioned name of some departments. Later, I was called by one of those interview for an interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my current position and availability to work in their hospital   Answer Question

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmhurst, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at New York Hospital Queens (Elmhurst, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

Met with a temp who was responsible for IT but had no idea what he was talking about twice.
    Met with IT CIO twice then with the two people and they have no idea what they were saying, equipment-software they have. they have spent almost a million of dollars on equipment that has been sitting for months with no one that knows how to install it.
    They have no active directory, still running windows nt and probably will for a while because they are so closed minded and would not listen to people that know what they are doing.

Interview Questions

• name 5 steps you take to troubleshoot network?   3 Answers

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at New York Hospital Queens (Flushing, NY) in April 2009.

Interview

It was very smooth at least for me. I worked with my supervisor before on another project while working with other hospital. So, I have known them already and everything was very smooth.....

Interview Questions

• Whom I want to meet most in my future, from my past and why.....   Answer Question