New York Life Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New York Life Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

the interview lasted 20 minutes. I was interviewed by two welcoming people. A lead BA and a Jr BA who had just joined the team. The asked typical BA interview questions. Prepare well and the job is yours.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for New York Life

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New York Life (Edison, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

First round just ask some basic behavioral question, noting surprising. I thought it was a financial analyst position, turns out it was a sales position. Not interested me at all.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New York Life.

Interview

Applied via career section, was called in a week later, easy process, behavioral and analytic oriented interview. pretty easy interview. could have been a quicker call in. interviewer might have been having a bad day, seemed like it

Interview Questions

• behavioral questions, one analytical questions about cash flows premium   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at New York Life (Columbus, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

Met one of the partners at a career fair and I hit it off with one of the partners from the firm. So we set up a meeting for an interview. I meet with them in their conference room with 5-6 other NY Employees and we talked about my resume and experience. It was an easy and fun interview.

Interview Questions

• How does your experience help you become a good employee at NY life?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New York Life (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

The hiring process for New York Life was not bad at all. I have been on some rough interviws, but this was not bad at all. The person that I met with was very nice and down to Earth. The interview took a total of 30 minutes and by the end of it I got a great understanding of the company and role I was up for.

Interview Questions

• Sell me this pencil?   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with an unruly customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westwood, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at New York Life (Westwood, MA) in August 2009.

Interview

I was brought in for an initial interview where I spoke with 3 people and then there was a follow up interview on a different day with 3 more people. On the offer the basically they gave me a higher base pay, but when I looked at the total benefits it was not actually an improvement from my other employer. Everyone seemed really happy to be working there.

Interview Questions

• It is your first day on the job, what would you do to get up to speed.   1 Answer

Commute was not an improvement and they were offering basically what I was already making so it wasn't a promotion. It would have probably been a good company to work at, but the commute would be hard.