New York Life Registed Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New York Life Registed Representative Interview Questions

2.3

Registered Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at New York Life (Lubbock, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Hiring and interview process is fantastic. One on one, multiple meetings, they make sure you really understand what it is you're getting into. You understand it is hard work, but you also understand if you put in the work, the payout is tremendous. Excellent company.

Interview Questions

• What is it you are looking for in a career?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for New York Life

Registered Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at New York Life (Chicago, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

3 interviews in total. The first one with a recruiting manager. He explained that it was a sales positions . The second interview was with the managing partner. He explained I detail that it was a commission based position and set all the expectations and requirements ( training 3 times a week and phone clinic on Mondays from 6-9 pm) all the perks of the contract and the third interview I had to come up with people that I called to inform them of the possibility of working for NYL and that I would need their support . Then after the background check I was offered the position.

Registed Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at New York Life (Waltham, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

I got referred the position by an alumni of my school. The interview was not very challenging. Basic get to know you and a few standard interview questions. The interview is really a sales pitch by the manager to get you to sign up. The process is very long because you will eventually need to take numerous licensing exams. It may take 2-2.5 months to get fully employed.