New York Life Senior Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New York Life Senior Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at New York Life (Jersey City, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was seamless and very comfortable. I would have taken the position if the position has been offered earlier, but I have accepted another position in the interim. Everyone I met with (Erin, Rich, Janiene and Christine) were wonderful and it hurt me to have to turn it down. Vacation schedules contributed to the slower response.

Interview Questions

• What is your interest in working with us and what do you bring to the table.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for New York Life

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New York Life (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Got a phone screening interview fallowed by a face to face interview one week later. I met with 2 hiring managers for about 30 minutes each. I was given an excel test and to write a letter at the end of the face to face interview. It seems that they like me and my background was a good fit for the position. I got a call one week later that I didn't get the job but the managers liked me recommended me for another position in my hometown (it became obvious that I didn't get it because I live too far which was confirmed to me later on). I met with the new hiring manager in my hometown who also liked but unfortunately did not offer me the position because the salary is at entry level and I couldn't take it since it would have set me back. It seems to me that they want the experience but are not willing to pay for it.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal working with someone that you don't like?   1 Answer
    • What do you hate the most about managers (in general)?   1 Answer
    • What management style do you like?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at New York Life (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by interview with team

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offers are very fair.