New York Life Service Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New York Life Service Assistant Interview Questions

3.5

Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New York Life (New York, NY) in January 2009.

Interview

New York Life takes pride in hiring. Their talent acquisition team is always looking to match the right candidate in the right position. When I started my interview process I met with my trainers, my managers and the CVP of the department. The first two interviews were group interviews and the last one was a one on one interview. Everyone was detailed about the position and honest. I've had no surprises.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for New York Life

Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New York Life (Dallas, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

Multiple interviews in a single day. Met with 5 different staffmembers that I would be working with, and also videoconferenced with the VP of Corporate. All friendly, helpful, and were upfront about what the job was like. I think the biggest suggestion would be for you to go in prepared to answer questions about customer service, how to deal with people, and also be likeable. Leave an impression with them that you are someone they could get along with around the office. That is really important to them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate with them.