New York Medical College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at New York Medical College

Graduate Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New York Medical College.

Interview

This was my first interview and I am not a native English speaker so I was quite nervous. I met with the Dean and 5 faculty members individually and fortunately, the interviewers were very kind and made me feel easy and relaxed.

It is a small school but the PI-student relationship is one of the best. Location is a plus if you want to focus on research during the weekdays and enjoy NYC on weekends:)

Resident Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New York Medical College (New York, NY).

Interview

Thorough and fair, meet with faculty and residents, received a tour of the facility, they gave a patient case to work up as part of the knowledge assessment and we had to write our work up of the patient

Desktop Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valhalla, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New York Medical College (Valhalla, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online, received an email from someone in IT who wanted to schedule a phone interview. He called and mostly asked what I do in my current role. Satisfied, he sent me a follow up email asking me to come down to Valhalla for an interview. Showed me around the raised floor, then he and the IT director (?) interviewed in the conference room. Asked how I would mitigate certain problems (eg, malware removal). Most of the interview was the director telling me about the benefits of working there.

The non-director walked me over to HR, making small talk along the way. HR asked me the usual job interview questions and said they would reach out at the end of the week. I emailed them a month later after not hearing from them, they said they'd contact me by the end of the month. Never did, gave up.

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at New York Medical College (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2013.

Interview

Process was excellent from HR thru the department.

Assist Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valhalla, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at New York Medical College (Valhalla, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

straight forward; met with employment manager (human resources), director of advancement and director of alumni relations. position reported to director of advancement; human resources attempted to assess correctness of the match;meeting director of alumni relations was mostly pro forma and was to confirm decision of director of advancement

Interview Questions

• was there ever a time when....?
      how did you handle a particular type of event?   Answer Question

Graduate Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at New York Medical College.

Interview

program application with GRE scores, personal statement, etc. Got a phone interview since i was applying from China.

Interview Questions

• Very detailed questions about the research I have done in the undergraduate school   Answer Question

Negotiation

the Stipend is a fixed, and I had about 2 weeks to decide.