New York Public Library Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New York Public Library Intern Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at New York Public Library (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I emailed the arts library directly to inquire about any open internship positions, since I didn't see any listed on the website. I was able to interview and started my internship within a few weeks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for New York Public Library

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at New York Public Library (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

I was referred to the position by a third party so I did not interview, but my employer asked me my interests, academically and otherwise to determine how I would be able to contribute without a museum studies or art history background

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New York Public Library (New York, NY) in February 2008.

Interview

Super low key. Met with a manager and mostly had a conversation about the programs offered. They let me know in a few days that I had the job. Wasn't stressful at all. I had a lot of experience in the development and non profit community which is what they like to see.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have that would be valuable here?   Answer Question