New York Sports Club Front Desk Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New York Sports Club Front Desk Associate Interview Questions

2.0

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deer Park, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at New York Sports Club (Deer Park, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online and heard back the next day from the manager. Interview itself was very laid back, with nothing unexpected. Asked to describe myself, why I thought I would be a good fit, a past experience that would help me in the job, etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for New York Sports Club

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New York Sports Club (White Plains, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was fast and easy. I felt very relax and comfortable and I loved how nice the employees where to me. Also I had a tour around the facility and was explained about each department.

Interview Questions

• Ask me what was my reason for wanting to work for the company.   1 Answer

Front Desk Associate Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at New York Sports Club.

Interview

EASY...they were looking for anyone who could use a computer and speak well to take the 5am shift

Negotiation

there wasn't one. it pays minimum wage

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at New York Sports Club (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

not bad at all. was like any other interview. the process was smooth and simple. called me within a couple days after i applied and got an interview within that first week. They ask typical interview questions and what not. nothing to worry about. definitely practice your interview skills and have a decent resume and cover letter.

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New York Sports Club (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

Very brief interview with a fitness manager who knows nothing about the position. Interview was with a wrong manager for the given position. He asked questions that were unrelated to the job and I got hired on the spot. Unfortunately a lot of idiots get hired there the same way making my colleagues a collection of high school drop outs, degenerates, and criminals who dont have records yet.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was non- negotiable