New York Yankees Premium Sales & Services Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New York Yankees Premium Sales & Services Consultant Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Premium Sales & Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at New York Yankees (Bronx, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

Very extensive interview process. Initial phone interview was with HR and lasted about 15 minutes. Then a couple weeks later another phone interview but with the Manager of Premium Sales. This interview lasted about an hour. Next interview was a week later with the Executive Director of Premium Sales. Interview lasted about an hour. Then about 2 weeks later I was asked to fly up to NYC to interview in person. I was expected to pay for my own flight but the Yankees covered the cost of hotel. At my face-to-face interview I interviewed with 5 different managers in 4 hours. It was a whirlwind but pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• There was no question that sticks out in my mind as too difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no room to negotiate. I tried to negotiate the base salary because it was only $5k more than what I was making in a city with a significantly lower cost of living than NYC. However, I was told there was no negotiation room for base salary. It was "take it or leave it".