NewDay USA Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NewDay USA Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at NewDay USA

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fulton, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NewDay USA (Fulton, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

First I met with the recruiter and took the math test. If you pass, you then go to meet the president of the company. Really great guy! Told me they were REALLY interested and I would hear from them in about 7-10 days to start in their next training class. Left for a short vacation the next day and was called back two days later saying I needed to come in again one more time this week to all of a sudden interview with a different guy? I flew back from my vacation unexpectedly as this job meant a lot to me. He was a sales floor manager who was also great but was being trained by a "big wig" of the company to do interviews who sat in with us. The big wig guy who was training him was actually very rude to me and was trying to grill me about every detail of my work history. I had to call the company multiple times after that for them to finally tell me they were not proceeding with an offer. Not sure what the deal was... especially since I am WAY MORE qualified than half the people they have working there... It was all very strange. Missed opportunity on their part. Was not impressed by this random switch up from them at the last second.

Interview Questions

• Were you a part of sports teams and a lot of group activities in highschool and college?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NewDay USA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Towson, MD

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NewDay USA (Towson, MD) in January 2018.

Interview

I was contacted to set up a phone interview 2 weeks after i applied online. The phone interview was pretty straight forward and brief. The recruiter basically summarized what the job entails and we also walked through my resume. I was then scheduled for an in person interview later on that week with the same recruiter that performed my phone interview. I was shown around the building and then my in person interview was conducted. When the interview was over i was instructed to take a basic math test. I was then informed that my resume would be forward to a hiring manager but i never heard back after that.

Anonymous Employee in Fulton, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NewDay USA (Fulton, MD) in July 2016.

Interview

30-minute phone screening followed by an hour-long Skype Interview. Invited me to the location, showed me the full facilities and have me take an Algebra 1, 50+ question test (fairly simple if you passed 9th grade). This was followed by an in-person interview for another hour and half.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NewDay USA (Baltimore, MD) in February 2018.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, set up F2F meeting where resume, experiences were discussed and I completed a required basic math assessment and shadowed an account executive. She then set up a follow up interview 2 weeks later with a recruiting supervisor where he reviewed my initial interview and asked additional questions.

Interview Questions

• What were you involved in during your time in college?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NewDay USA in January 2018.

Interview

Completed 2 interviews. The first one included a walk through of the offices, interview portion and a 50 question math quiz that were multiple choice that you have to pass

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NewDay USA (Baltimore, MD) in March 2018.

Interview

You interview for about 20 minutes then you go and shadow a current employee to see what it is like and ask questions, then you take a simple math exam of about 25 questions. I recommend reviewing math skills for that, but it is pretty basic.

Anonymous Employee in Fulton, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NewDay USA (Fulton, MD) in January 2014.

Interview

It was a tough interview process, not everyone gets hired, so you need to be able to distinguish yourself from others to get this job. They take serving veterans seriously, so if you are not a hard working individual, you probably wont get the job.

Interview Questions

• They want to know what brings you to the place you are today.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fulton, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NewDay USA (Fulton, MD) in February 2018.

Interview

I went in for the initial interview. It consisted of an initial tour and looking at the different departments. I completed the math assessment, which was basic. It was not difficult, there was just a lot of math that I did not remember, so brush up on the basic math skills. Then I sat down for the interview which was casual.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fulton, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NewDay USA (Fulton, MD) in December 2017.

Interview

Took me for a tour around the company, sat down for a 1 on 1 and then took a basic math test. The company was very professional and the pay rate offered was very generous, I would want to work for this company if I had gotten an offer.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NewDay USA.

Interview

Met with a recruiter where we discussed the career at length and also went over my resume similar to a normal interview. Then sat in on the sales floor to experience the job for around an hour. Pretty normal interview, recruiter was prompt with responding to my correspondence as well.