NewDay USA Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD | Glassdoor

2.6

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NewDay USA (Baltimore, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

I began with a phone interview where my resume was discussed and I got acquainted with my recruiter. After about two weeks, I went into NewDay to interview. The interview consisted of being shown around the office, shadowing workers, discussing qualifications further.

Interview Questions

NewDay USA Response

Jul 18, 2017 – Senior Account Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NewDay USA (Baltimore, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

The process involved a phone interview, shadowing and final interview. Phone lasted about 30 mins, shadowing was a 3 hour process and final interview was no more than 1 hour. A recruiter contacted me and walked me through the entire process. It was time consuming but the office is filled with young and eager professionals. Seems like a fun environment to work in.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NewDay USA (Baltimore, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

They are recruiting on LinkedIn and that's how I found them. They assign you a recruiter who stays with you through the whole process. My recruiter is great and helps me with everything and is always available to answer any questions I have. First you go through a short interview asking about your resume. They use this time to tell you everything about the company and their plans for the future. They also answer any questions you have at the time. Then you take a short math assessment. Lastly you get to speak with a relatively new employee who tells you what starting there right out of college is like. Then you meet with a head marketing person who explains the process of being able to accept and help people. It wasn't a long day and everyone is nice and explains everything completely. This was just the first interview.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NewDay USA (Baltimore, MD) in February 2016.

Interview

My review is simply based on my recruiting experience with NewDay USA.
    It started when I was recruited from my university back in December 2015. I was told I did very well in the interview process and meet the work experience and degree expectation for the job but was not offered the job because I did not meet the gpa expectation which at the time was 3.0. The reason being is because I was working and going to school and additionally had other responsibilities. That was the end of that. A few months later I got a email from the Recruiter they want to reconsider me and set up a final interview regardless of the Gpa. I was extremely excited for this opportunity to be given to me again. That weekend I did extreme amounts of research on the company and was over prepared and ready for the interview. I was very confident in my ability to perform well. So I ended up taking off work for that day from my current job. The day of the interview I first got a call saying it needs to get rescheduled, I was a bit disappointed. Then a few minutes later I got another call from the recruiter saying since I do not met the Gpa required they have decided to cancel the final interview with Larry. I felt very disappointed. I believe if I was able to get a chance to talk to Larry I would have proved to him that I am a great fit for the company. I don't think it is ok for companies to get people hopes up and turn them down not once but twice for the same reason. I have a few friends that work for Newday USA and recently one of them contacted me saying the Gpa requirement has now been pushed down to 2.50. That makes me believe I was capable of this job the entire time. I think it's a bit unprofessional to reach out to someone months later to tell them they have a second chance just to turn them down before even giving the chance but unfortunate things happen.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NewDay USA (Baltimore, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

HR contact was extremely nice. Math test consisted of simple math and algebra and meeting with the management was intimidating but helpful. Overall it was a pretty good process and even if you do not get an offer its always great interview experience.

Interview Questions

• How will you apply your degree to your professional life?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NewDay USA (Baltimore, MD) in January 2015.

Interview

very long, and lots of questions. The interviewer asked general questions about me and my experience. I told them I could do the job if they hired me. I talked for one hour and was hired. The person who interviewed me was a bit stinky.

Negotiation

able to negotiate