NewRez Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NewRez Interview Questions

Interviews at NewRez

2.5

Loan Processor Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NewRez.

Interview

Terrible terrible hiring experience and shows no respect!

Applied and their corporate recruiter approached me. It was great until the second round interview with their hiring manager. No confirmation email after the first round, so I called the recruiter and confirmed the second round.

Hiring manager didn't show up on the day of the interview. No notifications whatsoever, called their recruiter and he told me "hiring manager is in the meeting and will reschedule it by the end of the day". If the manager is not available, at least tell me in advance. I waited for an hour and you are telling me shes not available??

No more responses after that, no reschedule, no emails, no calls, not even a decline letter. I followed up with the recruiter twice in the following two weeks, asking about the status and if they wanted to move forward. Finally their system emailed me they've selected other candidates.

This is their hiring attitude, no respect for the candidates. Show some respect please, don't play the hide and seek game with us.

HR Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NewRez.

Interview

Had a phone interview and then a week later was contacted to set up an in person interview. After the in person interview I did not hear back from them for about a month maybe a little over. I contacted them twice in that period to ask for an update. After the last email I sent a received a generic response about 4 days later stating I did not get the job. My only complaint is that I wish I did not have to wait that long for a rejection.

Interview Questions

• Asked some basic questions but did not seem to have any set questions ready. It felt very informal. But the people were extremely nice.   Answer Question

Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NewRez (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in April 2019.

Interview

Submitted a resume via indeed, got called later that day. The HR person seemed really interested, like I would be a great fit for the role, even noting how she called me so fast. It turned into a phone screening, which went well. Scheduled an in person interview, met with the team lead. She was late, and seemed disinterested from the beginning. Then she nonchalantly ended my interview. I left work early and drove an hour and a half to be there when apparently they weren't serious about it to begin with. Avoid this company.

Interview Questions

• General questions about my work experience and how it applies to this role.   Answer Question

Junior Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NewRez (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in April 2019.

Interview

Very simple met with two different people, as long as you are prepared and show yourself in a professional matter you should have no problem hitting the interview out of the park.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NewRez (Concord, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

super unprofessional, the airheads can't keep track of actual applicants applications. The recruiters don't know what they are doing, they keep losing track of my application and then overall thru the mix up they just send a blatant reject letter.

Mortgage Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NewRez (Plymouth Meeting, PA).

Interview

Phone interview with sales manager. Round 2: in person interview/tour with sales manager.
    Round 3: in person interview with another manager.

They want someone who is easy to converse with, has sales experience, capable of learning quickly, desire to achieve, self managed, and will not have a problem becoming licensed.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for this position?   1 Answer

Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NewRez in October 2017.

Interview

Submitted my resume and the next week I got a call from recruiter to schedule a phone interview, simple questions and then I had a phone interview with a sales manager. After a week I had an in person interview and sat down with a staff member. Had a final interview a week after the first interview before an offer was made.

Junior Mortgage Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NewRez (Roseville, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I was given 3 Phone Interviews, one with the regional manager, one with a recruiter, and one with my Trainer/Team Lead/Sales manager.

Took a Personality Test which placed me as a motivated team player.

Took an IQ Test that I passed. I asked for results but its pass or fail.

I also had 3 In Person Interviews all on the same day. One with my trainer, one with her sales manager and one with the regional manager.

Additionally they do a federal, state, and local backgroud check and run your cresit to see if you can get a mortgage license before they hire and train you.

Interview Questions

• Teach me something in 5 minutes   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NewRez.

Interview

3 step process
    First call with recruiter
    Second call with sales manager
    Third in person interview which is more of a watch what I do here to make sure you know what you will be doing

Interview Questions

• When can you start ?   1 Answer
    • Explain your previous experience and relate to this current role   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NewRez.

Interview

Applied online, received email to set up interview, met with 2 managers. Talked about previous job experiences and what it is like working as a loan officer. Also had to take a personality test