NewRez Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NewRez

2.6

Junior Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NewRez (Raleigh, NC) in December 2014.

Interview

First contact is with a recruiter. Once you apply online they will reach out to you by phone and/or email. They're very friendly, and they complete the initial screening and review the job qualifications. Then you have a phone interview with a manager. Then the recruiter will contact you to schedule an in-person interview in the office.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at NewRez (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

First had a phone screen interview with the recruiter who was very nice. She immediately set up an interview for the following week with the VP of Marketing. I first met with the recruiter and then the VP of Marketing. Left the interview feeling everything went really well and was told I would hear within a week or two. Sent thank you emails to both. After a week, I sent a follow up email to the recruiter and never got a response. To me, that is unacceptable. I can more than handle that I wasn't chosen for the job, but to not hear back either way is just wrong to do to someone.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NewRez.

Interview

3 step process
    First call with recruiter
    Second call with sales manager
    Third in person interview which is more of a watch what I do here to make sure you know what you will be doing

Interview Questions

• When can you start ?   1 Answer
    • Explain your previous experience and relate to this current role   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NewRez (Plymouth Meeting, PA).

Interview

Phone interview with sales manager. Round 2: in person interview/tour with sales manager.
    Round 3: in person interview with another manager.

They want someone who is easy to converse with, has sales experience, capable of learning quickly, desire to achieve, self managed, and will not have a problem becoming licensed.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview and an in person interview. Both interviews were straight forward and there were no "trick" questions. The interviewer made me feel at ease since the moment I walked in the room and he hinted that I would be offered the job by the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a tough situation you had in the workplace and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NewRez (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

the interview is fairly informal, with the sales managers asking you directly about information on your resume and about your experience. they mostly would like to see how good you are at talking to people, seeing how this is the job. Also, you will be taking a Wonderlick test to determine critical thinking skills and there is a min. score required

Interview Questions

• tell me about why you would be good in this postion   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NewRez (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

There were two to three interviews. The first was a phone interview with a recruiter. The second one was with a sales manager and then you had to take a wonder lick test. The third interview was with two more sales managers. Overall, the interview process was a good experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NewRez in May 2013.

Interview

Was contacted from their internal hr rep who apparently picked up my info from a job search engine. Spoke with the individual, who was laid back and easy to speak with. Provided some information on the company and what they were looking for as well as what they would provide upon coming aboard. They told me that they would contact the regional manager and he would contact me for a phone interview.

The interview with the regional went well. He basically reiterated the same benefits as the hr recruiter. He told me that he would be forwarding my info to the local sales manager and that he would be in contact with me to schedule a face to face interview.

The sales manager called and scheduled the interview. It would have been nice had this person provided some additional info pertaining to directions.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was out of the ordinary. I did notice that the sales manager did not, for whatever the reason, provide the same information as the recruiter and regional pertaining to bene's. I spoke with the recruiter and questioned this. He assured me that the benefits that he had relayed to me would be honored. He was unsure as to why the sales manager stated something different.   Answer Question

Interview

There are usually just two interviews. The managers are great people and provide a comfortable atmosphere.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NewRez.

Interview

Applied online, received email to set up interview, met with 2 managers. Talked about previous job experiences and what it is like working as a loan officer. Also had to take a personality test