NewStar Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NewStar Financial

Interviews for Top Jobs at NewStar Financial

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at NewStar Financial (Boston, MA) in November 2011.

Interview

First round was a 1 on 1 on campus, followed by a panel interview on at their office in the city. The 1 on 1 was basically a personality test and went over some basic details about my resume and some basic skills. Second round was four 30 minute interview and a one hour assessment test.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about completing a project that you know little about?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NewStar Financial (Boston, MA).

Interview

First round interview was through campus recruiting, followed by a second round interview at the office. The night before the second (final) round interview, NewStar held a social event where applicants got to meet prospective coworkers and bosses. This made the Super Day much easier.

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NewStar Financial in October 2011.

Interview

Met 1-on-1 first round at campus. 2nd round consisted of super-day type event with a technical assessment. Consisted of both fit / technical assessments on super day. Had a happy hour with employees. MD's and junior employees were nice and approachable.