NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 547 of over 547 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital

NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital

Application

I interviewed at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital

Interview

It was just a few minutes late night and it didn't work for you and you were selling the same taste in your side and the end-users was a little bit of the same reaction to me and the end-users was a little bit of the same reaction to me and the other questions were about it was just the way.

Interview Questions
  • What's the best way for us to get the tickets
    Answer Question

NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital

Interview

This is for the location in Queens. The interview was conducted via video call. Some questions seemed irrelevant to the position, and the interviewers acted disrespectfully. They were seated in the same room and kept looking offscreen at each other while I gave responses.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital

Interview

Very unorganized but the staff was extremely friendly. There was no head of the department, so the interview was with a person working the position I applied for. Asked for three strengths

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital

Interview

I was sent a zoom link, logged into zoom and the interview started on time. The interview lasted about 15 mins and I was allowed time to ask my questions.

Interview Questions
  • What is one example where you went above and beyond for a patient or person? Tell me about yourself Why NYP Why this unit (what are your passions) When have you experience conflict with a person and how did you deal with it
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital (New York, NY)

Interview

Panel interview with executive committee. Conducted via zoom. Everyone was very friendly and open. Described job parameters and culture of working at NYP. Questioned about career goals, spoke to at length about mentorship availability.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital

Application

I interviewed at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital

Interview

Interview first with HR Then manager Last Interview with two senior nurses Interview process takes a couple of months. Basic interview questions are asked. Everyone was really friendly and warm.

Interview Questions
  • How did you handle a difficult experience at your previous job and made it positive?

NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital

Application

I interviewed at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital

Interview

Very straightforward questioning about past experiences with patients and a few nursing questions on common diseases that you may see on the unit. interview lasted about 20 to 25 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital in Dec 2021

Interview

Thank you very much for providing a convenient, fast and very effective interview opportunity. Through communication, we have learned about work issues and work attitudes. We look forward to working hard together, thank you。

Interview Questions
  • Can the relevant working hours arrive on time in this interview? Whether it can be flexible according to needs

NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital

Application

I interviewed at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital

Interview

Simple interview. Went to the unit to interview with the PCD. ~20 minutes of casual back and forth. Met with several nurses on the unit to have another casual conversation. Then toured unit with day manager. Overall felt laid back and positive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital

Application

I interviewed at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital

Interview

it was detail oriented and it changed me in to think broadly. it was timely and i felt comfortable during the whole process. it was also very proffesional. it started and ended within the time allocated.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 547 Interviews