NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Interview Questions

Interviews at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital

2.7

Educator Interview

Interview

Wonderful review process, no issues, they were fair and transparent. Everything was explained and all of my questions were answered; it was quick and very painless; I highly recommend them

Interview Questions

• What hours/dates are you available?   1 Answer

Interpreter Interview

Interview

The interview process was pretty generic, most interview question can be looked up in other posts. They gave me a sense that they really want to know why you choose NYP.

Interview Questions

• Your strengths & weaknesses
      Why do you choose NYP etc.
      No tricky questions.   1 Answer

Interview

The interview was done via zoom. It was very smooth and natural. It lasted about one hour. Ranged from questions about values and your own experiences and then dived into the essentials of volunteering at a place such as a hospital.

Interview Questions

• What is respect and how do you show it   1 Answer

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital (New York, NY) in December 2020.

Interview

In the beginning, there is a call with the Hr asking basic behavioral questions, have yet to hear back afterward, was told waiting time around two to three weeks and maybe four weeks.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.

Interview

Was contacted by the recruiter via phone to schedule an interview that week with the project team, which consisted of two senior members. One of the senior members asked a bunch of questions and even laughed loudly/boomingly at my responses. The second senior interviewer asked me a difficult, non-job related question and looked offscreen to the previous interviewer, both "testing" me in my response.
    In general, I had my doubts about the position after the interview.

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor Interview

Interview

Phone call - screening questions.
    *They are looking specifically for woman who have experience with breastfeeding - I did not and that is why there was not an offer* (which I later found out)

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with breastfeeding?
      Tell me about a conflict that you overcame.
      Why are you a good fit for this position.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital (New York, NY) in November 2020.

Interview

I applied online. For the first interview, I got the interview date in a few days. Then something came up and they referred me to so another interview with another PCD on another floor. Heard back from the recruiter within a week.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer only asked me one question. One. One of the worst interview I’ve ever had. Seems like she made up her mind and didn’t even want to interview me.   1 Answer

Nurse's Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital (New York, NY) in November 2020.

Interview

The interview process was conducted in a very professional and respectful manner, both by the Talent Acquisition Recruiter, Ms. Nancy Damiani-Ferrante; and by the Hiring Manager, Mr. Gary Camelo and his Assistant, Ms. Jennifer Georges. And I found the these same qualities in the emails of the HR Connects Advisor, Ms. Cara Stock.

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

The interview scheduling was very organized. Started with a phone interview with HR then met with manager and staff. Very professional. Had a really good experience. Offer process and onboarding were also smooth.

Interview Questions

• Think of a time you went above and beyond for a patient   Answer Question

Mental Health Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital (New York, NY).

Interview

very detailed, they took the time to know about who the hiring and took the time to tell you what they want. i appreciated the time they took to vent to me.

Interview Questions

• my experience in my previous job.   1 Answer