NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Staff RN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Staff RN Interview Questions

Interviews at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.

Interview

applied online, recruiter interview was mostly situational on how you would handle a given situaton. mostly behavioral questions. practice before going to the interview and always wear a smile. always have the right attitude.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Informative, detailed, friendly and educational. Recruiter does phone time, gets a background idea of you and what you are looking for. Then if they feel you are an ideal candidate for the job, they can contact manager of unit and then schedule interview time. During interview with manager, ask you about what you are looking for in this job, what made you choose this job, etc. Also you get to to a group interview with the manager and other staff members, so it is a well- rounding interview process including other staff members of unit as well.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

Interview was 9 years ago and the hiring process has evolved since then. From what I understand there is a much more rigorous interview process in place now than what I experienced then.

Interview Questions

• Would you be afraid of working with a homeless population?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It is a union contract so there is no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

This was 15 years ago.. Easy interview process, management made me feel relaxed. I was able to do clinicals here during my undergraduate degree so I knew the culture of the institution and that really helped.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online, I received a call from a person in the HR department, I had to fill out an online brief personality test, went in the for the one on one interview with the HR person, and then met with the manager of my specific floor as well as nurses from the floor I eventually got the job on.

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.

Interview

I applied online, got a call to complete a questionnaire then was later called in for a interview . The hiring acquisition team was very informative and kept me updated throughout.. just scheduling the interview and trying to reach the staff who scheduled was a little difficult but nothing that would impede success-unless you need to change an interview date

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you didn’t agree with an order and how it was handled   Answer Question