Newark Beth Israel Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.5

Nurse Float Pool Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center (Newark, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

i applied online. one week later i got an email for a position i applied for. interview scheduled for the following week. i was asked in input 5 references. i practiced questions from here and other sources in front of the mirror and then in front of a friend.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center.

Interview

Ask if you have previous insurance/ customer service experience. Pretty straightforward. Tries to see whether you are coach-able and pick things up quickly. They put you through an insurance training class followed by 1 on 1 with someone senior. Then they throw you in by yourself. Lots of paperwork to read and become an expert on over night.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center (Newark, NJ).

Interview

I applied online for several positions. HR called me to set-up an interview. Interview with HR, then with the manager. First interview, I was informed that they were looking for more experience. Then HR set me up an interview for another unit that they felt I was a better fit. One week after, I was offered the position. Start date was 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work for this unit. Describe a situation you went above and beyond for a patient.   Answer Question

EM Residency Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center (Newark, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

Same process as most EM residency interviews. Showed up in the morning,was greeted by program director and other staff. Had presentation about the program and then three different interviews

Surgical Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center (Newark, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

Some of the employees are mean and bitter because the union wont fight for a raise but will continue to take money out the pay check, you pay for parking, just put it this way there are so many things being deducted that you have to get another job to keep your head above water.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle difficult people?   2 Answers

Negotiation

nothing, because the present employees haven't had a raise in 8 years

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center.

Interview

The interview process was very easy.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center.

Interview

an oredeal

Negotiation

too many people involved - not face to face

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center (Newark, NJ) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview went well. The culture at Beth Israel hospital is very open happy and friendly environment.

Interview Questions

• How do you like working with minorities   1 Answer
    • Would you have a problem laying off.   1 Answer

the pay

Nursing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center in January 2011.

Interview

Meet and greet. One on one interview. Fairly easy, there were no difficult questions. The interviewer got straight to the point about what is expected of the job position being hired for. the experience overall was a pleasant one

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here?
      what makes you a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Dental Resident Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center (Newark, NJ) in February 2010.

Interview

Not part of match. Interview in front of all attendings.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.