Newegg Marketing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Newegg Marketing Specialist Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Newegg (City of Industry, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Very accessible and flexible with my schedule. HR rep was great to work with. Throughout the entire process they were more collaborative and did not try to negotiate salary down.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Newegg

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Newegg (City of Industry, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I was randomly called on a Sunday at 4pm by their HR head to start a phone interview. After screening me, we setup an in person interview with the Director of Marketing for one of their departments. Their office was packed with cubicles and she began explaining the whole company structure. I could tell she seemed interested in me since my background was fairly extensive for someone applying for this position. I could tell they wanted someone that's going to hustle hard, put in serious time, provide creative input, and fall in line without many questions asked. It all went well until I started asking about hours, flexibility, and any out of office perks to the job.

She informed me that they had strict team meetings everyday at 8 and 5 - flexible hours were a not possible, working from home was frown upon, and it was highly unlikely this position would leave the office for any marketing activities. I consider myself somewhat of prodigy in startup marketing, if given this opportunity, I would have wanted to raise up fast through the ranks and grow partnerships using my network. I guess that wouldn't have been good for those that have been there along time.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newegg.

Interview

Spoke with the HR representative over the phone. They call at the most random times so I wish they would send an email first and schedule a time, rather than expect you to be free 24/7 to speak to them. HR asked the general questions, but it seemed like they wanted too much experience for an entry level job. I just wish they would have told me that I didn't get to the next step. It only takes 1 minute.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Newegg in September 2007.

Interview

phone interview and 1:1s

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there is room for negotiation