Newegg Purchasing Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Newegg Purchasing Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at Newegg

Purchasing Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Newegg (City of Industry, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

One employee interviewed me first. We had a good talk of the position and my background. Then the manager came and interviewed me. The first question she asked was to list the hardware components of a computer. They didn't mention you had to know the components of computer hardware in the job posting at all. So I didn't prepare for that and didn't answer well. And later they asked whether any employee recommended me for this position (No, I applied online myself). They discussed a little bit and told me I was not considered for this position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Newegg

Purchasing Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newegg (City of Industry, CA).

Interview

Went through 4 interviews in one day from 10 am to 3 pm. After 3 interviews, they forgot I was there, went to lunch. 2 hours passed before they realized I was still there. Last interview went by quickly because they felt bad and they wanted to get me out as soon as possible.

Interview Questions