Newell Rubbermaid Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Newell Rubbermaid Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

3.1

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Day long process filled with 3 one on one interviews. Offsite group dinner with employees and HR the night before.

Because of the nature of the job and the company's culture, it was obvious that you were being scored during the sit-down/formal part of the process. This position is about brand and the 2 days were definitely an audit of your personal brand.

Make sure to know the Newell Rubbermaid Game Plan and link that to your conversations.

Also, the particular HR rep handling this process was not very clear in their communications about the interviews- particularly after the interview, in terms of next steps and time frames.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to convince a person or group to see eye-to-eye with you on making a decision the way you wanted to.   Answer Question

Feb 12, 2016 – Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your review. We hope you'll consider Newell for future opportunities.

Supply Chain Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interviewer asked standard questions such as:

1. What are your biggest strengths/weaknesses?

2. Demonstrate experience with foreign supply chain.

The interview lasted 30 mins after the intial conversation. Overall, very positive and freindly.

Interview Questions

• Detail a scenario where you offered improvement to a company process.   1 Answer

Mar 22, 2016 – Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your review. We hope that you'll keep us in mind for future career opportunities.

Director IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Employee recommendation. Phone screen w/ recruiter. In-person interview. Asked about background (leading, running, contributing to the specific topic/role). Very interested in both business and technology... until they changed the rules TWICE during the process. Went silent for long periods of time (2-3 week clips). Finally decided to do a carbon-copy replacement of technical director with another technical director with deep expertise in SAP. Basically it's cattle-herding and responding to technical support needs - not the way the job was positioned or sold to me.

Interview Questions

Newell Rubbermaid Response

Jul 31, 2015 – Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear about your experience. We will share this with our Talent Acquisition team and hope that you'll keep us in mind for future opportunities.

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Brief 15-20 minute phone call for the screening process and then in person interview with 3 interviewers in succession. The actual in person interview lasted around 3 hours. If selected, actual decision process occurs fairly quickly.

Interview Questions

Newell Rubbermaid Response

Mar 25, 2015 – Talent Brand Manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I had three interviewers. The first half hour was with one interviewer, and the second half hour with two. I felt comfortable talking to them and did not feel like I was being held under a microscope. They were responsive and gave me good feedback. Overall, I would say I had a successful interview and would encourage others to apply.

Interview Questions

Newell Rubbermaid Response

Apr 16, 2015 – Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your interest in a career at Newell Rubbermaid and hope that you'll consider us for future opportunities.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Came to campus to Interview a good number of people. Two thirty minute interviews back to to back with people in different positions. Very pleasant to talk to and didn't make it seem like a scary process.

Interview Questions

• Asked what my favorite marketing campaign was as well as general interview questions like my strengths and when I solved a problem and have made a big decision, etc. They were mainly personality based, trying to see how you think.   Answer Question

Apr 27, 2015 – Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your review. We hope that you'll keep Newell Rubbermaid in mind for future career opportunities.

Account Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

Two, 20 minute- phone interviews /phone screenings with hiring manager and direct supervisor. Followed by three separate 30 minute- interviews at Newell Rubbermaid with hiring manager, direct supervisor and human resources.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about Newell. Go over resume. Tell be about a time/situation when...   Answer Question

Jun 3, 2015 – Talent Brand Manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

First, I went through a phone interview with someone from HR. It was pretty simple and quick. A couple weeks later, I received an email to the office for an interview. The night before we all had dinner at Maggianos. There were about 50 of us students. The next morning we went through about 3 rounds of interviews. The total process took about 6 hours. I can't remember most of the questions anymore, but they were standard questions.

Interview Questions

Newell Rubbermaid Response

Jun 26, 2015 – Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your review. We wish you the best of luck and hope that you'll keep Newell Rubbermaid in mind for future career opportunities.

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Talent Acquisition handled the front end of the process, and communciated very clearly the scope and reach of the individuals and the role

Interview Questions

• After 9 years of consistent track record, what happened in your last year to throw your resume off track? Frankly, I wouldn't have brought you in for the interview, but since you are here.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

First round interview - basic resume review and behavioral questions - nothing out of the ordinary.