Newell Rubbermaid Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.9

46 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Talent Acquisition handled the front end of the process, and communciated very clearly the scope and reach of the individuals and the role

Interview Questions

• After 9 years of consistent track record, what happened in your last year to throw your resume off track? Frankly, I wouldn't have brought you in for the interview, but since you are here.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

5 different interviews, 30 minutes a piece. Different interviewers each time, very conversational and personable. Ran into one of my interviewers at HQ at the final round of interviews, and he remembered my name and asked about relevant topics we discussed in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral and situational "what would you do if" questions   Answer Question

Jul 10, 2015 – Talent Brand Manager

We're glad that you decided to join us for your internship! Thanks for sharing your experience.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I had three interviewers. The first half hour was with one interviewer, and the second half hour with two. I felt comfortable talking to them and did not feel like I was being held under a microscope. They were responsive and gave me good feedback. Overall, I would say I had a successful interview and would encourage others to apply.

Interview Questions

Newell Rubbermaid Response

Apr 16, 2015 – Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your interest in a career at Newell Rubbermaid and hope that you'll consider us for future opportunities.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA) in November 2011.

Interview

The recruiters hold information sessions where brand managers speak about their division and marketing strategy. These brand managers may also give these presentations at marketing classes at their alma mater. Ultimately, the brand managers who attended your university are the ones who interview you.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you motivated others.   2 Answers

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA) in November 2008.

Interview

I had multiple phone interviews with different people- it started with people in human resources and then the later interviews were with people in the division I was applying for. After about 5 phone interviews I had a day of job shadowing and a final one-on-one interview. Very positive experience, asked a lot of questions about my resume and the normal interview questions that you expect.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that isn't on your resume   Answer Question

Negotiation

no, salary was offered and I accepted.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Not bad at all actually very easy just be yourself and it'll go fine pretty common sense questions and you'll get the job but also of brown nosing just answer the questions and you will get the job

Interview Questions

Newell Rubbermaid Response

May 31, 2017 – TA Analyst

Thank you for your review.

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

An initial phone screening was scheduled followed by two separate in person interviews. The first was with two people, one of which was the hiring manager. The second in person interview was with several senior level managers in the department. The questions were fairly standard. Several people wanted to learn about my short and long term career goals.

Interview Questions

Newell Rubbermaid Response

Aug 10, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Systems and Operations Analyst

Thank you for your review.

Senior Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

Staffing Agency found my profile on linkedin and contacted me a few weeks back. A month later,I got a phone call from the agency. With my permission, the agency set up a phone interview the next business day with the hiring manager. I had a great dialogue with the hiring manager. So we set up a a face2face in the next 2 days over the phone. I was told that I got the job the next day after my f2f interview. I was very lucky as the interviewers are very sharp professionals.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with stakeholders conflicts?   1 Answer

Aug 10, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Systems and Operations Analyst

Global Sourcing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. Apply online, a recruiter calls you and gets to know you and your experience. You can ask the recruiter for the salary range but it sometimes can NOT be accurate and the HR hiring manager will put a different salary number on your offer letter. Its a little unprofessional but that's the way the world works theses days. The best talent for the lowest bid.

Once you have made it past the recruiter, you will speak with the HR hiring manager and the department manager you could potentially be working for. If you make it past that, you will speak with some leaders from the department and also the director of the department if they have time on their calendar to speak with you. This can be in person, over the phone or a Skype Video conference.

Interview Questions

• Past experience? Difficult situations and how did you overcome them? On the spot problem solving situations and how you would cope?   1 Answer

Jun 23, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Systems and Operations Analyst

Thank you for your review. We hope that you'll keep us in mind for future career opportunities.

Supply Chain Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interviewer asked standard questions such as:

1. What are your biggest strengths/weaknesses?

2. Demonstrate experience with foreign supply chain.

The interview lasted 30 mins after the intial conversation. Overall, very positive and freindly.

Interview Questions

• Detail a scenario where you offered improvement to a company process.   1 Answer

Mar 22, 2016 – Talent Brand Manager