Newell Rubbermaid Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Newell Rubbermaid Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

2.9

Senior Manager Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was straightforward, intense and long. The interview was with several people, the HR process was adequate in returning the follow-up information for next steps. The people were very nice and cordial during the process. I was in front of a lot of people and questions became similar from each person asking questions. This made it feel like people are alike in their thinking, creating a culture to learn.

Interview Questions

• What do I think about working long hours?   1 Answer

Jan 7, 2016 – Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your review!

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Brief 15-20 minute phone call for the screening process and then in person interview with 3 interviewers in succession. The actual in person interview lasted around 3 hours. If selected, actual decision process occurs fairly quickly.

Interview Questions

Newell Rubbermaid Response

Mar 25, 2015 – Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your review. We hope that you'll keep us in mind for future career opportunities.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I had three interviewers. The first half hour was with one interviewer, and the second half hour with two. I felt comfortable talking to them and did not feel like I was being held under a microscope. They were responsive and gave me good feedback. Overall, I would say I had a successful interview and would encourage others to apply.

Interview Questions

Newell Rubbermaid Response

Apr 16, 2015 – Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your interest in a career at Newell Rubbermaid and hope that you'll consider us for future opportunities.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Came to campus to Interview a good number of people. Two thirty minute interviews back to to back with people in different positions. Very pleasant to talk to and didn't make it seem like a scary process.

Interview Questions

• Asked what my favorite marketing campaign was as well as general interview questions like my strengths and when I solved a problem and have made a big decision, etc. They were mainly personality based, trying to see how you think.   Answer Question

Apr 27, 2015 – Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your review. We hope that you'll keep Newell Rubbermaid in mind for future career opportunities.

Brand Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was brought into the headquarters in Atlanta. I had two back-to-back interviews. They only asked me behavior questions, such as "tell about a time you worked in a group and X happened." They were very friendly and didn't try to stump or confuse me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked in a team and struggled to achieve your objective.   Answer Question

Jan 7, 2016 – Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Cost Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I submitted a resume' to the through the company website. I was contacted eight months latter and asked if I was still interested; to which I responded yes. I had a phone interview with HR and then was brought in and interviewed by HR, then the division CFO and finally the hiring manager. The hiring manager was uncomfortable. He interviewed me over lunch, which I paid for.

Negotiation

Take it or leave it, they knew I was recently downsized by my previous employer and needed the job.

Dec 10, 2014 – Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your review.

Account Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

Two, 20 minute- phone interviews /phone screenings with hiring manager and direct supervisor. Followed by three separate 30 minute- interviews at Newell Rubbermaid with hiring manager, direct supervisor and human resources.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about Newell. Go over resume. Tell be about a time/situation when...   Answer Question

Jun 3, 2015 – Talent Brand Manager

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

5 different interviews, 30 minutes a piece. Different interviewers each time, very conversational and personable. Ran into one of my interviewers at HQ at the final round of interviews, and he remembered my name and asked about relevant topics we discussed in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral and situational "what would you do if" questions   Answer Question

Jul 10, 2015 – Talent Brand Manager

We're glad that you decided to join us for your internship! Thanks for sharing your experience.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was through a temp agency as well as with the client. Most of the questions were non-scripted, and some were. The ones that were script were original that I have never heard, which made it interesting.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. All questions were related to the job to see if my experience fit the job description.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It took them a week to get back with me but it was well worth it.

Jan 6, 2015 – Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your review. Welcome to the Newell Rubbermaid team!

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Applied online via their website. Received a call in a few days for a phone screening with HR. Then a phone screen with the hiring manager. Final was an onsite interview in which I interviewed with about 4 people for 45 minutes each.

Interview Questions

Newell Rubbermaid Response

Jun 23, 2014 – Talent Brand Manager

Glad to hear that you had a positive interview experience. We're glad to have you join the team!