Newell Rubbermaid Cost Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Newell Rubbermaid Cost Accountant Interview Questions

2.5

Cost Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I submitted a resume' to the through the company website. I was contacted eight months latter and asked if I was still interested; to which I responded yes. I had a phone interview with HR and then was brought in and interviewed by HR, then the division CFO and finally the hiring manager. The hiring manager was uncomfortable. He interviewed me over lunch, which I paid for.

Negotiation

Take it or leave it, they knew I was recently downsized by my previous employer and needed the job.

Newell Rubbermaid Response

Dec 10, 2014 – Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your review.

Other Interview Reviews for Newell Rubbermaid

Cost Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA) in March 2010.

Interview

Applied on line, six month latter received a call from the Talent Acquisition Department. After that I had a telephone interview with the hiring manager. I was subsequently called in for a series of one on one interviews. First interviewed with the CFO of the business unit, then had a lunch interview with the hiring manager and finally interviewed with the business unit H.R. manager. The company sent me an offer letter ten days latter which instructed me to please call them in response. I called and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• If you needed help from someone else, who told you, "I don't have the time or resources to help you." what would you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since the economy was so poor at the time, and I was dazzled by working environment, I felt I could not afford to negotiate. In hindsight, I regret not doing so. Definitely ask for three weeks of vacation and round your salary request up to the next 10k.