Newell Rubbermaid Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Newell Rubbermaid Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Huntersville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Huntersville, NC) in July 2013.

Interview

Submitted an application through company website - I did not include a cover letter. Received an email within 2-3 days from a company recruiter requesting a phone interview.
Phone Interview
Answered basic questions about my current role and why I was looking to leave my job. The recruiter also asked about my salary requirements. A second interview was then scheduled at the office.
In-person Interview
I was set to interview with two directors, a senior manager, an HR Manager and two other Finance Managers. One of the directors was not available on my interview day so I interviewed with 5 total (individually) for about 3.5 hours. No difficult questions. Basic interview stuff.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hiring Manager came halfway on salary requirements.

Newell Rubbermaid Response

Dec 15, 2014 – Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your review. Welcome to the Newell Rubbermaid team!

Other Interview Reviews for Newell Rubbermaid

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntersville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Huntersville, NC) in January 2010.

Interview

This has got to be the one of the worse interview experiences I have ever had. The hiring manager was very rude and didn't ask me any questions pertaining to my resume. I am withdrawing from being under consideration for this job submission.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for so many positions within newell rubbermaid   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in February 2011.

Interview

I got the interview through my university. Passed the first round interview, and the second round was at their headquarters. At the headquarters I had 3 1:1 interviews. Interview questions were situational.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in December 2010.

Interview

The process was straight forward. I had 6 (30 min.) interviews. All of them were conversational and behavior based. The company had a lot of benefits and a great culture when I was hired. There has since been a restructuring and the company moral has declined significantly. Make sure you get to know your manager and the team you'll be working with or you can kiss your chances of pursuing higher education or training goodbye. The company is headed in a great direction but needs better strategic agility at the intermediate management levels.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Accepted the offer.