Newell Rubbermaid Human Resources Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Longmeadow, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (East Longmeadow, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting, heard back about a month after. Asked to do a phone interview with a campus relations member in Georgia even though the internship was in MA. Interview consisted of a background screen and a description of the position. At the end of the interview they told me I was a great candidate and asked me to do a second interview with the HR Leader I would be working with. That second interview lasted about 35-40 minutes and consisted of typical behavioral questions, at the end of the interview they said I was a good fit and asked me to come in for an two hour in person interview. Before I hung up they said they would contact me to schedule it, but they failed to do so. I waited a week and then initiated my availability to which they finally replied that they would get back to me. A few days later they emailed me back and said the HR intern position was put on hold indefinitely, and I would not be moving forward in the recruitment process.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you didn't think you would gain anything from doing something, but ended up gaining a lot in the end.   Answer Question