Newell Rubbermaid Interview Questions in Huntersville, NC | Glassdoor

Newell Rubbermaid Interview Questions in Huntersville, NC

2.9

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntersville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Huntersville, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

First had a phone interview with HR, followed by another phone interview with hiring manager for the position. After the phone screenings, I traveled on site for an afternoon of interviews with all the hiring managers and directors. Overall the process took about 4 weeks from the first interview until the onsite interviews.

Interview Questions

Newell Rubbermaid Response

Jan 7, 2016 – Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Brand Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntersville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Huntersville, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

I contacted a woman who I had met previously from the company and she set my interviews up. I drove to the Huntersville, NC for the interview and the company reimbursed my travel expense. I went into a meeting room in the main office building and two people interviewed me for the internship.

Interview Questions

Newell Rubbermaid Response

Jan 7, 2016 – Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your review.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntersville, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Huntersville, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university and was then contacted my HR. First I had an initial phone screening to set up a phone interview with HR. Then, I had four 30 minute in person interviews with members of the team I would be working on and an HR person. After these interviews, I heard back 4 days later.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all behavioral and the interviews with members of the team were more conversational. HR asked typical questions like Tell me about a time you had to lead a team.   Answer Question

Jan 7, 2016 – Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you decided to join our team!

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntersville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Huntersville, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

Initially had applied to company through online sources. It took a head hunter to get a foot in the door. First phone interview was with and engineering manager. Next was an onsite interview with upper team members (one on one). The questions were not bad. Included was a CAD test which I did poorly on. The laptop I was small and the color scheme settings were difficult to deal with in a well lighted room. (you might want to bring calipers). The expense reimbursement was slow - took about a month.

Jun 23, 2014 – Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at Newell Rubbermaid! We hope that you'll keep us in mind for future opportunities.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntersville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Huntersville, NC).

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR then a Second phone interview with person who was leaving the position (department relocation). Third interview in house with HR lead and then department manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

On the phone

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntersville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Huntersville, NC) in July 2013.

Interview

Submitted an application through company website - I did not include a cover letter. Received an email within 2-3 days from a company recruiter requesting a phone interview.
    Phone Interview
    Answered basic questions about my current role and why I was looking to leave my job. The recruiter also asked about my salary requirements. A second interview was then scheduled at the office.
    In-person Interview
    I was set to interview with two directors, a senior manager, an HR Manager and two other Finance Managers. One of the directors was not available on my interview day so I interviewed with 5 total (individually) for about 3.5 hours. No difficult questions. Basic interview stuff.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hiring Manager came halfway on salary requirements.

Dec 15, 2014 – Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your review. Welcome to the Newell Rubbermaid team!

Associate Manager, Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntersville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Huntersville, NC) in May 2012.

Interview

HR Atlanta phone interview, Phone screen with Product manager and finally a 4 hr interview onsite with Sr Product Manger (hiring manager), Dir. Marketing, HR manager, 2 Product Manager.
    Who thing was a such a waste of time as they called 1 month after the final interview to say that they hired internally. Why bother interviewing people and waiting your own time and others if the hiring was going to happen internally.
    Real wait of time.....dont bother applying here coz they will always go for there internal network.

National Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntersville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Huntersville, NC) in September 2010.

Interview

Interviewer called and set time to call back the next day for interview. Phone interview lasted 10-15 minutes.

Associate Channel Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntersville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Huntersville, NC) in August 2010.

Interview

The interview process is very lengthy. You first have to pass the initial phone interview with the Atlanta home office. If you pass the interview with them that forward your resume for review to the division office. If select then you will be asked to come in for multiple one on one interviews with other team members. From there the panel of interviewers then gather and review notes to select the candidate they wish to extend an offer to.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntersville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Huntersville, NC) in January 2010.

Interview

This has got to be the one of the worse interview experiences I have ever had. The hiring manager was very rude and didn't ask me any questions pertaining to my resume. I am withdrawing from being under consideration for this job submission.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for so many positions within newell rubbermaid   1 Answer