Newell Rubbermaid Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Newell Rubbermaid Intern Interview Questions

3.1

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid.

Interview

The interview was great, and the human resources person was very friendly and caring. She took the time to answer my questions about the company and also had the courtesy of emailing me right away when I was refereed by another employee

Interview Questions

• What could I contribute to the company? What am I looking for to get in the internship?   Answer Question

Newell Rubbermaid Response

Feb 17, 2015 – Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your review. We look forward to having you join our intern class this summer!

Other Interview Reviews for Newell Rubbermaid

Anonymous Employee in East Longmeadow, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (East Longmeadow, MA).

Interview

It stats with a phone interview. Then I met with three managers internally for interview (each individually). After that, they offered a job over the phone. It was not a very difficult process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate as it was only an internship.

Newell Rubbermaid Response

Jul 31, 2014 – Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your review! We are so glad you decided to join us for your internship!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

First round interview - basic resume review and behavioral questions - nothing out of the ordinary.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in November 2012.

Interview

The interview process was long which consisted of applying online with a follow up offer for a phone interview or multiple one on one interview. After reviewing the students' resumes and interview, a handful of candidates with be given an offer to interview on site. The on-site interview will take 2 days and will consist of multiple 30 minute interviews by people who work in the field associated with the internship.

Interview Questions

• Describe a creative and unique project that you have taken on that no one else has completed at your school.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Chicago, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

I initially submitted my resume through my college's career website. I also met with some recruiters at our fall career fair who flagged my resume for consideration. I was selected for an interview, attended a presentation. My interview consisted of talking to two people who worked in an nearby office for an hour.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I would go about selling Christmas trees, from start to finish.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA) in October 2010.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. They held an info session the night before to get an insight as to what the company does and what they plan on doing. The interview was the very next day, so I was able to meet with some people who work for the company and build a relationship. The interview was just like any other interview, wanted to see what leadership I've developed, if I had good communication skills, etc etc. Overall, it was pretty laid back and the people were great!

Interview Questions

• Can't remember question, but it was on the lines of "innovation" and "leadership." Basically, give an example of how you took a role of leadership and highlight how you were innovative about the decisions you had to make.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in August 2010.

Interview

Thought everything went well had first initial phone interview that basically went over what the job was all about, my resume and experience, salary expectations etc. Then said to apply online through the website. then 2 days later had another interview about the same as the first with the hiring manager.