Newell Rubbermaid Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Newell Rubbermaid Marketing Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (New York, NY).

Interview

There was a dinner for the candidates the night before the interview. The dinner was just informational and gave you the chance to understand the company better. The interview was with 2 senior brand managers for 30 min each and the questions were behavioral. I found out within 48ish hours.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions: describe a time when you had to work with someone whos personality was different than yours.   Answer Question
  • Whats your favorite Newell Rubbermaid brand and why? Whats your favorite other brand and why?   Answer Question

Newell Rubbermaid Response

Jan 7, 2016 – Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you decided to join our team!

Other Interview Reviews for Newell Rubbermaid

Anonymous Employee in Huntersville, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Huntersville, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university and was then contacted my HR. First I had an initial phone screening to set up a phone interview with HR. Then, I had four 30 minute in person interviews with members of the team I would be working on and an HR person. After these interviews, I heard back 4 days later.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all behavioral and the interviews with members of the team were more conversational. HR asked typical questions like Tell me about a time you had to lead a team.   Answer Question

Newell Rubbermaid Response

Jan 7, 2016 – Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you decided to join our team!

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in June 2011.

Interview

Applied online, and received a request for interview 1-2 weeks later. First there was a 40-minute phone interview, followed by an on-site interview 2 weeks later. I was asked to prepare a 5-10 minute presentation on a topic of my choice, and I interviewed with rotations of 1-3 people at a time for a 2-hour period. One week after the on-site interview, I received an offer.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in July 2010.

Interview

Initial communication was with the HR Manager. Afterwards, I interviewed with the hiring manager, then a panel interview. It was organized well and quickly. It was a very long interview - four hours.