Newell Rubbermaid Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Newell Rubbermaid Sales Representative Interview Questions

3.5

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid.

Interview

Recruited on campus and had two rounds of interviews on campus. Both interviews I met with two employees from Newell. They were friendly and asked behavioral questions. I then had a final round in Atlanta where we had to present to a group of employees, then we had 3 one-on-one interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a mistake and what did you learn from it.   Answer Question

Newell Rubbermaid Response

Jun 23, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Systems and Operations Analyst

Thank you for your review.

Other Interview Reviews for Newell Rubbermaid

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid.

Interview

I had one phone screening followed by four phone interviews with the territory managers I was then invited to Atlanta for a three hour interview process with six people. These were people from brand management and sales.

Interview Questions

• The Atlanta interview was tough just netting six people one right after the other.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a little of the salary and expenses.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

everyone was brought into a room, interviewed together. lots of folks from NWL were there, some leaders of the company. then asked to do a group project with other candidates and present the finding to the room of interviewer. overall an interesting experience

Interview Questions

Newell Rubbermaid Response

Jan 7, 2016 – Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you decided to join Newell!

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA) in November 2008.

Interview

I had multiple phone interviews with different people- it started with people in human resources and then the later interviews were with people in the division I was applying for. After about 5 phone interviews I had a day of job shadowing and a final one-on-one interview. Very positive experience, asked a lot of questions about my resume and the normal interview questions that you expect.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that isn't on your resume   Answer Question

Negotiation

no, salary was offered and I accepted.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in September 2008.

Interview

3 phone interviews and 2 one on one interviews. Riding in the field with field sales Representative.

Interview Questions

• Why have you had 4 possitions in seven years.   1 Answer