Newell Rubbermaid Interview Questions in Winchester, VA | Glassdoor

Newell Rubbermaid Interview Questions in Winchester, VA

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winchester, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Winchester, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

Basic process. Same questions asked for every position. The challenge is answering quite similar questions differently. But expectations are matched by the positions applied for, so i found it fairly easy.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there is problem with the product?   1 Answer

Newell Rubbermaid Response

Feb 12, 2016 – Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your review.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winchester, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Winchester, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

Starts with a phone screen from a Talent Acquisition Manager. It then moves on to a phone interview with the hiring manager, he/she will tell you more about the position and dive into your background and relevant experience. Next is an in person interview with five team members at the location of the company. I met with the Director, two Sr. brand managers, HR representative and R&D manager.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions. Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Newell Rubbermaid Response

Mar 4, 2015 – Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience and we hope that you'll continue to pursue opportunities within Newell.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winchester, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Winchester, VA) in October 2009.

Interview

HR called and we talked about salary expectations, and why the job was open. After 2 days I interviewed with the hiring mananger. We talked about why I left my last job and why I am leaving my current job. He also explained why the job was open.

Other questions include describing my best project.

Interview Questions

• What's the reason you left your last job? You seem to have a pretty good job now, why are you leaving it?   Answer Question