Newlink Interview Questions in Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL | Glassdoor

2.8

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Social Media Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Newlink (Miami, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

-Very interesting, hands-on tests
    -First interviews where through Skype with 3 different team members on separate dates
    -Then got to do several tests (social media knowledge and also some sample FB and Twitter posts)
    -Finally got invited to the office (Since I was previously not in Miami)
    -Got the offer right there!

Interview Questions

Newlink Response

Nov 3, 2016 – HR Specialist

Thank you for your review. Our team is always looking for diverse talent, we are glad we were able to make your recruiting process happen!

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newlink (Miami, FL).

Interview

I applied online and heard back from HR the next day to set an interview time. I was first interviewed by HR, then 2 Account Managers, followed by an SAE and AE. They asked about myself and skills in Spanish and English. Very friendly people. After, I had to do a written test at home and email by end of day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself. Questions about my skills according to what I had on my resume.   Answer Question

Aug 2, 2016 – HR Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are very glad to hear that your interview process went smoothly and it seems to have been a speedy one as well.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Newlink (Miami, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Friendly, walk through your CV, they will have a pre recorded interview with 5 questions in english and soonish, then HR will interview in person or through Skype, final interview is in person with someone from the division in which you will work

Interview Questions

Newlink Response

Nov 3, 2016 – HR Specialist

Thank you for sharing your recruiting experience!

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Newlink (Miami, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Is a 3 step process. First a phone interview, then a writing test wich involves writing social media posts about a topic that you chose, it has to be creative but neutral. Then a skype face-to-face interview. The skype interview takes about 1 hour because you get interviewed by multiple departments and at the end they ask you to say which department you would like to work with the most and why.

Interview Questions

• How is your work ethic? How do you approach work? If you could travel back in time and see someone famous who would it be and why?   Answer Question

Nov 3, 2016 – HR Specialist

Thank you for your review. Our interview process is designed to give candidates a glimpse of the challenges they will enjoy, should they become a Newlinker.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newlink (Miami, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Super fast, basic questions about my background and interests. Basic knowledge of MS, social media, Spanish writing and talking. Make you fell comfortable and at ease. After interview, they told me to wait for their call. It took about a week and a half

Interview Questions

Newlink Response

Jun 9, 2017 – HR Specialist

Thank you for your review! We are glad your recruiting process went smoothly. We are always striving to make our candidates feel comfortable since Day 1! We hope your Internship at Newlink is the... More

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Newlink (Miami, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Effective, I got to meet various team member of the department I was applying for. It was nice to have a glimpse of the people I was going to be working with.

Interview Questions

Newlink Response

Aug 15, 2017 – HR Specialist

Thank you for your comment!

Social Media Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Newlink (Miami, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

It was great, The HR team works amazing. They make you feel at home from the start. You have to do a lot of work before you get hired, (tests, at least 3-4 interviews but other than that great!

Interview Questions

• where did you work before.
      past experience
      what can you give newlink
      what are your expectations for the future   Answer Question

Nov 22, 2016 – HR Specialist

Thank you for your comment! We take our recruiting process very seriously, always aiming to attract the best talent out there!

Marketing/Public Relations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Newlink (Miami, FL).

Interview

I was interviewed by three different people from the same department both in English and Spanish. Very nice people, typical questions. Later, a written exam. I did not have enough experience on the position.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Newlink (Miami, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process is fine. They typically spend thirty minutes to one hour asking questions, and hearing about your background. Expect to be asked what your last salary was. If you don't want to answer this question prepare your answer as they will ask twice because they try to undercut on salaries.

Interview Questions

• How much did you make at your last job?   1 Answer

Aug 15, 2017 – HR Specialist

Thank you for your comment. At Newlink, we offer industry-competitive salaries. We try to understand our candidates’ salary expectations during the interview process, in order to offer a... More

Marketing/Public Relations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newlink (Miami, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

I was called in for an interview at the Miami office, and given a tour before sitting down with one of the former partners.

The interview process was very organic and natural. It felt more like a conversation. I received an offer after a week, but it took a while to get through due diligence and paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done data analysis?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked me if I was comfortable with the starting salary, and that there would be flexibility as I grew within the company.

Aug 15, 2017 – HR Specialist

We are glad to see your recruiting process was smooth.