Newmark Knight Frank Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Newmark Knight Frank Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Newmark Knight Frank

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Through a Temp agency. The interviewer asked me one questions, but mainly just went over her job duties and her relationship with the people she support. I am a very intuitive person and based on the interview (no questions for me = no offer) I sensed I would not be selected for the position. I saw one of the other people who interviewed for the position and they looked very hungry for the position (meaning she looked like she had 60 years experience in this position, and it gave her a beating in the face). I also noticed that I was brought out a different way than this person. This person asked very desperately when they should hear back from the interviewer. I hope they got the job. I would have loved the interview experience had I had an actual opportunity for the position. I just felt like a pawn in the process. There was absolutely no need for more than two people to interview for this position and you knew who you wanted by the second candidate.

This message is for anyone in a hiring position. If you are scheduled to interview 10 people and the person you are looking for walks in 1st interview, please hire that person and spare the nine people you absolutely don't want the time and preparation and anxiety of "did I get the job" and waiting for 2 weeks before they realize you picked someone else. Mentally you hired that person and even if the best person for the job walks in last you have already made your decision. Yes, I would love the opportunity to interview and win the job, but only if I have a shot at it and It's not a fair shot if the hiring manager has already sold him/herself on person number one.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Newmark Knight Frank

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank in May 2015.

Interview

Was called for an interview almost immediately after I applied through LinkedIn. Interview process was pleasant. After the fact, received no call back if they were interested or not. Called them to see if they had any news and never received a response. If they don't have the decency to at least tell a prospect they are not interested, how must they treat current employees?

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank.

Interview

Standard interview questions, very forma

Why do you want to work here, do you know much about this company, what are my expectations, here's what they do blah blah blah blah

Interview Questions

• This position seemed to have a high turnover, most likely due to the heavy workload and tightknit bond between the two people you would be working for   Answer Question