Newmark Knight Frank Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Associate

Newmark Knight Frank Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Newmark Knight Frank

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Was introduced to a managing director via alumni and got an interview. The interview process was rather short, and pleasant. Interviewed on 3 separate occasions. Signed the offer letter on the first day of hire. The firm hires on a need basis.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was offered a standard NGKF package. I accepted without hesitation.

Other Interview Reviews for Newmark Knight Frank

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank.

Interview

the interview process took many months and meeting with a bunch of different people in the office. They were very slow in getting back to you and filling you in on what they next steps were and where in the process you currently were.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (Washington, DC) in March 2014.

Interview

Easy, all personality, just about having sales mindset. They describe that it is not that complicated of a job, just need to be motivated to development business. If you work hard in this business then you can have a profitable career.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (Chicago, IL) in December 2011.

Interview

Met with two Senior Broker. Asked me about my previous job in residential apartment leasing. Did not seem to care until I pulled out every apartment listing contract I procured over the last 9 months...my ability to cold call seemed to be their biggest concern. It went well once they confirmed I could produce.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your downtime at work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

Very ice and professional. Met with 4 people for 20 min each, all people who would be peers of mine or bosses.

Overall great experience and good people. I was offered a job that did not last long but that is not because of the oppertubity there

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work in real estate, what my career goals were and what experiments Injad   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank.

Interview

Excellent. They were very thoughtful throughout the process and transparent with the role. They have a significant amount of competition for each position and you need to differentiate to get the role