Newmark Knight Frank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (Irvine, CA).

Interview

No responses when I was asked to phone interview by an internal recruiter. - I had to follow up.
    No responses after I came in for an in person. - I had to follow up.

If you are going to ask a candidate to interview (phone and in-person) they are taking time out of their schedule to talk with you. It'd be nice if you kept them updated and follow up with them.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (Denver, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

Relaxed and laid back. There were three people who interviewed me. Wanted to go to know me. Refreshing from some of the interviews that I have previously been apart of. I highly recommend finding a job that fits you! And the interview process tells you a lot about your employer. This interview for me was exactly what I needed to know that I would fit right in. Had the interview not gone as well as it did, I wouldn't be interested in the first place.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This is a pretty big company, so pay was set on precedent, I do believe.

Property Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Received a call to come in for an interview the next day. Interview was easy. Asked basic questions about my experience and accounting skills. Also explained to me what the job description entailed. Interview was fine, however, no job offer extended.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about experience and various accounting methods   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Through a Temp agency. The interviewer asked me one questions, but mainly just went over her job duties and her relationship with the people she support. I am a very intuitive person and based on the interview (no questions for me = no offer) I sensed I would not be selected for the position. I saw one of the other people who interviewed for the position and they looked very hungry for the position (meaning she looked like she had 60 years experience in this position, and it gave her a beating in the face). I also noticed that I was brought out a different way than this person. This person asked very desperately when they should hear back from the interviewer. I hope they got the job. I would have loved the interview experience had I had an actual opportunity for the position. I just felt like a pawn in the process. There was absolutely no need for more than two people to interview for this position and you knew who you wanted by the second candidate.

This message is for anyone in a hiring position. If you are scheduled to interview 10 people and the person you are looking for walks in 1st interview, please hire that person and spare the nine people you absolutely don't want the time and preparation and anxiety of "did I get the job" and waiting for 2 weeks before they realize you picked someone else. Mentally you hired that person and even if the best person for the job walks in last you have already made your decision. Yes, I would love the opportunity to interview and win the job, but only if I have a shot at it and It's not a fair shot if the hiring manager has already sold him/herself on person number one.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (Boston, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

About a month after applying online, I was contacted by an administrative assistant who worked to set up mutually convenient time for me, the research manager, and executive vice president to meet for an interview in person. The interview was pretty straightforward, mostly questions about previous experiences, especially if there had been any research experience and team experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank in April 2016.

Interview

Polite and easy behavioral interview. asked me about myself and what i wanted to do in the industry and why i wanted to work at newmark. Be sure to prepare

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in real estate and what prompted your interest into the industry   Answer Question

Market Research Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank in January 2016.

Interview

Called for a phone interview and an on-site interview a week later. Everyone in this process was very kind, responsive, and respectful. The interview questions were common, not really any questions that caught me off guard or surprised me.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was average. There is no panel interview which is good if your a bit shy. It's usually a two day interview. You meet with HR and hiring manager. There are not many technical question more based on personality.

Interview Questions

• Do I have a problem working late hours?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Very basic. Show samples from previous projects. They brought samples of what they needed and asked questions relating to design experience. When senior management entered, they were impressed with previous projects and offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• General - can you do this, can you do that, this is what we are interested in   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank.

Interview

the interview process took many months and meeting with a bunch of different people in the office. They were very slow in getting back to you and filling you in on what they next steps were and where in the process you currently were.