Newmark Knight Frank Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 62 of over 62 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Newmark Knight Frank

Application

I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank

Interview

I was reached out to by HR (I think they found me via LinkedIn), I went to the office to meet with HR and Office Administrator, was very pleasant and easy. They passed me forward to meet with the team that I would be working for. I then had to take an Outlook/Powerpoint/Excel exam (this was relatively easy but were some questions on features that most people don't use). I received the offer a week later.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you looking to leave your current job?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (New York, NY) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview process is very friendly and informational, they are more interested in learning about you and why you want to be in Commercial Real Estate. They follow up with questions if you have had any real estate related experience.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in Commercial Real Estate?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (New York, NY) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview process was focused on fit and behavioral questions. Great people that work hard and make up an industry leader in commercial real estate, this is why they are considered industry leaders in commercial real estate.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Newmark Knight Frank

Application

I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank

Interview

The interview was very straightforward. There were 3 rounds. Everyone I met or spoke with was direct, personable, and professional. It was clear that a culture fit was highly important to the team. Great process overall.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Newmark Knight Frank

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank in Apr 2021

Interview

One the the regional managers reached out to me on LinkedIn asking if I was interested in the Real Estate Analyst position coming available. I told him I was looking for a new opportunity and would like to learn more. He then set up a an initial phone call which lasted around 10 minutes. During the call he told me about the position, company and pay. He then asked if I would be interested setting up an official interview with several other managers. At the end of the call he said he would send me a sample report which I would be working on if hired. I also asked if he could email me an official job description with responsibilities etc. After a week, plus an additional follow up email, he never sent those items over to me. I finally got an email with a link to a Microsoft Teams chatroom for an official interview. On the day of the interview I dressed up in business attire, however the managers interviewing me never turned their cameras on. I was never told how the interview was going to be conducted and I felt totally disrespected during the process. During the interview the managers never asked about my experience they just asked questions like "would you feel comfortable giving presentations to large crowds?" The whole interview lasted 35 minutes and it was one of the must uncomfortable interviews I've ever been a part of. It's now been 2 weeks and I've been completely ghosted by this company. If this is how they conduct their prospective employees and conduct their interview process, I don't know if I'd ever want to be an actual employee there. Stay away from this place.

Interview Questions
  • Would you feel comfortable giving presentations to clients or large groups of people?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (Cleveland, OH) in Mar 2021

Interview

Phone interview. Took about 15 minutes, asked a couple questions and described the details of the job. Pretty laid back and casual. Location of office in Cleveland. Asked where you see yourself in 5 years, If you know about excel, and why you want to work there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Newmark Knight Frank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank

Interview

Initial Phone Call Message left by recruiter requesting a conversation, then a Teams Interview with the Recruiter. Spoke with the recruiter initially and though it was a very positive interaction. The second interview seemed unplanned and it was clear that the organization does not yet know what it needs in terms of its resource for my particular area of expertise. The recruiter could not answer simple questions about the infrastructure for the role. Also, did not hear back timely in response to questions and felt the overall process was unprofessional.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Newmark Knight Frank

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank in Feb 2021

Interview

2 interview rounds and a case presentation analyzing a single tenant office building. I Interviewed directly with MD and Vice Chairman on both occasions. All fit based questions to understand how you’d mesh with the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (New York, NY) in Jan 2021

Interview

Technical questions. Cap rate, IRR,. Why real estate. Tell me about yourself. Would you consider an annual salary. What is your desired greatness. And why has it brought you to us. Tell me about your childhood.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Newmark Knight Frank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank

Interview

Was ok. Took a little longer than expected. Was passed over for the job then was asked to start a week before start date after I had made other plans due to not hearing back,

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 62 Interviews