Newmark Knight Frank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Newmark Knight Frank

2.6

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Was introduced to a managing director via alumni and got an interview. The interview process was rather short, and pleasant. Interviewed on 3 separate occasions. Signed the offer letter on the first day of hire. The firm hires on a need basis.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was offered a standard NGKF package. I accepted without hesitation.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank.

Interview

the interview process took many months and meeting with a bunch of different people in the office. They were very slow in getting back to you and filling you in on what they next steps were and where in the process you currently were.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (Washington, DC) in March 2014.

Interview

Easy, all personality, just about having sales mindset. They describe that it is not that complicated of a job, just need to be motivated to development business. If you work hard in this business then you can have a profitable career.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (Chicago, IL) in December 2011.

Interview

Met with two Senior Broker. Asked me about my previous job in residential apartment leasing. Did not seem to care until I pulled out every apartment listing contract I procured over the last 9 months...my ability to cold call seemed to be their biggest concern. It went well once they confirmed I could produce.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your downtime at work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

Very ice and professional. Met with 4 people for 20 min each, all people who would be peers of mine or bosses.

Overall great experience and good people. I was offered a job that did not last long but that is not because of the oppertubity there

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work in real estate, what my career goals were and what experiments Injad   Answer Question

Associate Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (Detroit, MI) in June 2014.

Interview

Phone interview and aptitude test with the regional office in Chicago. Followed up with an in person interview with head of the local office. Total time from start to finish was about two weeks.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

phone interview and then in person at the office. Meet everyone in the office. Questions appear to not be structured and cater to fit rather than experience. everyone was very professional and open about talking about their experiences

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was average. There is no panel interview which is good if your a bit shy. It's usually a two day interview. You meet with HR and hiring manager. There are not many technical question more based on personality.

Interview Questions

• Do I have a problem working late hours?   2 Answers

Advisory Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank.

Interview

Applied online for an analyst position and was scheduled for a phone interview about a week later. I spent a couple hours doing research on the position and the company beforehand. However, during the call, I found I was being interviewed for a position that was completely different from what I had applied to, not even in the same department. The interviewer even acknowledged that the position I applied to didn’t exist. It felt like a bait & switch. Not sure why they weren’t upfront from the beginning. Make sure you confirm what you’re interviewing for before your time is wasted.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied online. Recruiter got back to me within the week and I went into the office to meet with the MD. Interview was pretty straightforward and not to many technical questions