Newmark Knight Frank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (Denver, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

Relaxed and laid back. There were three people who interviewed me. Wanted to go to know me. Refreshing from some of the interviews that I have previously been apart of. I highly recommend finding a job that fits you! And the interview process tells you a lot about your employer. This interview for me was exactly what I needed to know that I would fit right in. Had the interview not gone as well as it did, I wouldn't be interested in the first place.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This is a pretty big company, so pay was set on precedent, I do believe.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Very basic. Show samples from previous projects. They brought samples of what they needed and asked questions relating to design experience. When senior management entered, they were impressed with previous projects and offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• General - can you do this, can you do that, this is what we are interested in   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn, and had 3 informal interviews held in a local restaurant with managing members of the company, they told me I was the person they were looking for, and merely asked what I foresaw myself doing for the company if I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with difficult people?   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Phone screen and two rounds - fairly straight forward process. Follow up was good and the hiring process was relatively quick which was nice for a company of this size (including the background check). They asked most of the typical interview questions. So long as you are a reasonably competent and confident individual you should be fine!

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank in November 2017.

Interview

Straightforward. Applied online and was called within 2 weeks to interview with the managers I'd be working under. Didn't seem like there was a standardized interview process for this role, as the managers seem to run their own process when hiring for assistant roles. I had two total interviews before an offer. Competition is fierce for positions below the manager level, so a winning personality and demonstrated enthusiasm is just as important as your resume. If you're offered a position, know that NKF may put you through a background verification screening. Don't put anything on your resume that you can't prove.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Newmark Knight Frank as a company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Through a Temp agency. The interviewer asked me one questions, but mainly just went over her job duties and her relationship with the people she support. I am a very intuitive person and based on the interview (no questions for me = no offer) I sensed I would not be selected for the position. I saw one of the other people who interviewed for the position and they looked very hungry for the position (meaning she looked like she had 60 years experience in this position, and it gave her a beating in the face). I also noticed that I was brought out a different way than this person. This person asked very desperately when they should hear back from the interviewer. I hope they got the job. I would have loved the interview experience had I had an actual opportunity for the position. I just felt like a pawn in the process. There was absolutely no need for more than two people to interview for this position and you knew who you wanted by the second candidate.

This message is for anyone in a hiring position. If you are scheduled to interview 10 people and the person you are looking for walks in 1st interview, please hire that person and spare the nine people you absolutely don't want the time and preparation and anxiety of "did I get the job" and waiting for 2 weeks before they realize you picked someone else. Mentally you hired that person and even if the best person for the job walks in last you have already made your decision. Yes, I would love the opportunity to interview and win the job, but only if I have a shot at it and It's not a fair shot if the hiring manager has already sold him/herself on person number one.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank in May 2015.

Interview

Was called for an interview almost immediately after I applied through LinkedIn. Interview process was pleasant. After the fact, received no call back if they were interested or not. Called them to see if they had any news and never received a response. If they don't have the decency to at least tell a prospect they are not interested, how must they treat current employees?

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank.

Interview

Standard interview questions, very forma

Why do you want to work here, do you know much about this company, what are my expectations, here's what they do blah blah blah blah

Interview Questions

• This position seemed to have a high turnover, most likely due to the heavy workload and tightknit bond between the two people you would be working for   Answer Question

Interview

Interviews by a cross functional team. You may think what are these folks going to know about your line of work? Wrong. Questions are going to come from different angles which has nothing to do with your role and core skill sets you possess. Skills can be learned, taught but your work style, collaboration or not, being able to listen in from others who are not a subject matter expert in your field is key to being successful here.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Brutal! Be prepared. They are Pros! All positive though.

Managing Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank in August 2018.

Interview

The interview process included 3 phone conversations with different people. They mostly talked about the company culture and the growth opportunities. Very little was discussed about the role or conditions within the work environment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you were very challenged and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question