Newmark Knight Frank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

It was standard. Had several meetings with the team I would be working with. Less formal than other interviews. It was more about getting along with the team than proving my past experience. I knew other people who worked there so it helped.

Interview Questions

• What types of real estate deals have you done in the past.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Interviewed with a recruiter who after a phone call wanted to move me to the next step. Hiring manager agreed and asked for some dates I could come into the office. After that I didn’t hear anything for two weeks and was then told by the recruiter the position had been filled and was hung up on. Overall seems like a common experience from other candidates I’ve talked to.

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (Stamford, CT) in May 2018.

Interview

HR contacted me and was organized in scheduling an onsite interview with a manager there. I went to the new Stamford office down town. The building was in downtown. Office lobby is brand new, with a nice smaller lobby. Next to the lobby is a large room with table and chairs were many of the employees sit. The manager was pleasant and new herself. She mentioned the seating situation. I sent a, "thank you note" and received no response to date which was dissappointing. Hours are 8:30 to 5:30 pm. I wish they would take the time to at least send a note to candidates who take time off to interview to says Thanks, or give a status.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience.   1 Answer
    • Does anything about this job scare you?   1 Answer

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied online, received a call to set up phone interview for later that day. Did phone I told her about my skills and they matched everything that their looking for. She said she has to go over the my info with the hiring manager. And I haven't heard from them since.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (Boston, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

About a month after applying online, I was contacted by an administrative assistant who worked to set up mutually convenient time for me, the research manager, and executive vice president to meet for an interview in person. The interview was pretty straightforward, mostly questions about previous experiences, especially if there had been any research experience and team experience.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank.

Interview

The interviewer sent me an email to schedule a phone interview and she missed it. I called her back to reschedule and she missed the 2nd phone interview. I emailed her back again to see if she needed to reschedule again and she never answered the phone or responded to email. So unprofessional. If I am expected to be present for a phone interview so should the Human Resource professional. I would never apply for another position with the company if the treat prospective applicants that way. I can only imagine the company culture and morale.

Market Research Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank in January 2016.

Interview

Called for a phone interview and an on-site interview a week later. Everyone in this process was very kind, responsive, and respectful. The interview questions were common, not really any questions that caught me off guard or surprised me.

Summer Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

First phone interview, go through resume and ask some behavior questions. Then assigned a project(case study) about give a suggestion for a company how large office they should rent and make a ppt for presentation.

Interview Questions

• Show the result of the case study and make a presentation.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank in April 2016.

Interview

Polite and easy behavioral interview. asked me about myself and what i wanted to do in the industry and why i wanted to work at newmark. Be sure to prepare

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in real estate and what prompted your interest into the industry   Answer Question

Graphic Presentation Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

Great interview with first lady, then delays and delays in any any answers, only what I got was a super lame excuse, now you still don't have anyone. Perhaps you're delusional! Cheap much!

Interview Questions

• graphic designer   1 Answer
    • Info graphics, I had info graphics for companies like IBM, really? And you like? Really, cheap much?   Answer Question