Newmark Knight Frank Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Newmark Knight Frank Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Newmark Knight Frank

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Several email communications, three interviews with different levels of management and thorough background check that took a two or three weeks. After the background check was completed everything else went smooth and quick.

Interview Questions

• They asked many questions as to what type of project management experience I had. There were also questions asked that only you would know the answers to if you were in that line of work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated the first offer but accepted the counter offer. This phase was not pressured and they were pleasant to work with. They want to make sure the employee is happy with what they are getting which is why the morale of the employees is great!

Other Interview Reviews for Newmark Knight Frank

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Newmark Knight Frank in October 2015.

Interview

I completed the interview process within 2 days spanning a couple of weeks. It would have been done in a day but a key executive was out of town. The interview started at HR and I went on to meet other project managers and executives.

They provided a relaxed atmosphere in contrast to many corporate environments. Everyone was extremely friendly and genuinely wanted me to succeed and put my best foot forward.

Interview Questions

• How can your experiences at school and in your internship translate to the industry?   Answer Question