Nexant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nexant Interview Questions

2.8

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nexant (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter first for basic background screening.
    Followed by a three-on-one in person interview covering experience and communication skills.
    Very friendly people and made it comfortable to go on with the process.

Interview Questions

• What are your best and worst experiences being in a team/academically?   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nexant.

Interview

Very bad and random interview process. It seems no organization of the interview process. Bad experience with interview reaching our many private questions. And the interviewer seems not understand those questions should not be asked. Very very poor experience.

Interview Questions

• Are you single or married?   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wheaton, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nexant (Wheaton, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

One phone interview. Two people were on the line and it was garbled and hard to hear because one was calling from a cell phone. Very nice. One in-person interview. Very accommodating with scheduling conflicts and met after normal business hours. It was a two on one interview, but fairly laid back in a large conference room. They were extremely open to questions and interested in all past experience, even if it did not seem relevant.

Interview Questions

• The typical: why do you want to work here, talk about your background, etc. They also asked a lot about interest in the business. The position did not seem open to moving within the company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nexant (White Plains, NY).

Interview

Process was very easy. Simple phone interview to start things off with then come in for a series of 4 to 5 one on ones with current employees ranging from other analysts to partners. Each one on one was different and nothing technical was covered. The interviews consisted of questions prepared and asked by each interviewer. Typical questions were based on resume, past classes and perspectives on current events.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Back and forth with HR

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nexant in September 2014.

Interview

The process started with a generic phone interview. The usual questions, strengths and weaknesses, ect were asked. I had a phone call to schedule a follow up interview with in half a day. The second interview was more gathering information about the position than actually answering questions.

Interview Questions

• What information did you find about Nexant on their website?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nexant (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The interview process was easy to navigate, positive experience overall , professional and engaging. The screening was thorough and follow up really good. The manager interviewing made me feel instantly comfortable. The references and offer stage was smooth overall

Negotiation

Easygoing

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nexant (White Plains, NY).

Interview

Several half hour interviews with people of varying backgrounds and levels. Also a 90 minute lunch with two higher-ups to get a feel of the candidate's personality or fit with the Nexant culture

Interview Questions

• Why consulting versus a position in the petrochemical industry?   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nexant (San Mateo, CA).

Interview

Phone and on-site interview

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions are from internet, very detailed (Java, Selenium, JMeter)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer was made over the phone and next sent to my home address

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nexant in October 2013.

Interview

one round of phone technical interview, one round of onsite interview

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nexant.

Interview

I came to their attention through a friend-of-a-friend. Interview took place in White Plains with a rotating group of employees at all levels, and was as much of an orientation in the business as a proper interview. Aside from speaking with the senior VP, most of the interviews were not formally structured and each employee went over different aspects of background, teamwork, interests, and motivation in order to get to know you. I learned after being hired that the interviewers gather afterwards to evaluate candidates based on the opinions each one formulates from the individual, caucus style.

Interview Questions

• What types of multiclient products would you attempt to devise and market for the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation for my very junior, entry-level position.